THE NEW SEEKER

Hermione pov
I sat down next to Harry and Ron and said,
"Harry you need to forgive Amelia."

"Why?"

"She said the kiss was a mistake.She doesn't even like Malfoy."I said.

"I don't care. They kissed,she betrayed me.Malfoy is our enemy,and she made her decision."

"Look mate, we all hate Malfoy but Amelia said it was a mistake, so it was a mistake." Ron says. "Let's just move on."

"He's our enemy!He bullies us!" Harry says. "And Amelia and him kissed!You two are so stupid!"

"If Amelia knew you were acting like this,she would be super mad at you!"

Harry stared at us and scoffed.
__________________________________

Harry pov:
I looked up at Amelia,She was with Daphne Greengrass, Blaise Zabini and Theo Nott at the Slytherin table again. We hadn't talked to each other in weeks.

She looked up at me and raised her eyebrow in confusion.I looked at the door and back at her. I got up, walking towards the door and out of it. She had met me shortly after.

"what do you want?" Amelia asked.

I immediately hugged her,I then I pulled away from the hug and looked at her,  "I am so sorry.
I realized I overreacted, and I forgive you.

"It is fine, I mean if I found out you kissed the person I hate the most I would get annoyed and angry."

"no,I broke my promise."

"and I will always forgive you no matter what." She says with a smile

"will you start hanging out with us again?"

"Sure." She smiled.

Harry and I walked back in the Great Hall together, he says, "Colin has been looking for you all over. I think I've at least signed 50 items of his. He even followed me to quidditch practice."

__________________________________
Amelia pov
I walked into the great hall the next day and sat down next to Hermione. Some of the Gryffindors were making fun of this first year named Luna. Ginny and her were partners for potions.

"can't you guys just shut up." I said.

"your sticking up for Loony?"

"Her name is Luna,"I said.

I looked at the other table,she wasn't there.I got up and went looking for her. I then saw the blonde girl skipping,i ran after her.

"Luna! Hey, Luna!"

She stopped and turned around and smiled.

"Amelia Potter." She said, her voice sounded angelic. "Nice to meet you."

"Look,I'm sorry about the other Gryffindors. They had no right to call you that"

"oh it's fine,I don't mind."

"but people shouldn't call you that."

"I am fine!"

I nodded and walked off until I heard a familiar voice.

"why waste your time of someone that isn't even your friend?"

I turned around to see Draco leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.