THE MALFOYS

PLAYLIST
Daddy Issues - The Neighborhood
The Family Jewels  - MARINA
Seventeen - MARINA
Family Line - Conan Gray
DollHouse - Melanie Martinez
Me and My Husband - Mitski
Money, Money, Money - ABBA

Amelia Pov:

The door to the office swings open. Someone enters through the door, we look and see,
Lucius Malfoy and. . . Dobby?

"Dobby? You serve the Mal-" Harry started to say but I stepped on Harry's foot, making him shut up.

"I will deal with you later," Lucius Malfoy glares at Dobby. He pushes me and Harry out of the way and looks at Dumbledore angrily.

"So..it is true. You have returned to Hogwarts."

"Well, once they heard the Weasley's daughter had got taken into the chamber. They summoned me back."  Dumbledore said calmly.

"Ridiculous." Lucius Malfoy hissed.

"I was told you would curse their family if they didn't agree to suspend me,"  Dumbledore added.

"how dare you —" He paused. "Have you stopped the attacks yet?" he sneered. "Have you caught the culprit?"

"We have," said Dumbledore, with a smile.

"Well?" said Mr. Malfoy sharply. "Who is it?"

"The same person as last time, Lucius," said Dumbledore. "But this time, Lord Voldemort was acting through somebody else. Using this diary."

"I see," Lucius said

"Our youngest Amelia Potter discovered it," Dumbledore said.

Lucius looked at me disgusted and I smirked.

"We hope no more of Lord Voldemort will find its way into our lovely school. The consequences for the one responsible will be. . .severe."

Lucius looked back down at me, "Well, let's hope your little saint, Amelia Lily Potter will always be around to save the day for you pathetic people."

I look straight into his cold dark eyes, "Do not worry, I always will be."

He gulped and turned to Dobby, "Come Dobby, we're leaving."

They both turned around and Mr. Malfoy kicks Dobby towards the door and walks out.

I and Harry look at each other, he raises his eyebrows and I nod. We both had the same plan.

I place the sword on the desk.

"I was wondering if we could borrow that?" I asked Dumbledore.

Dumbledore smiled, understanding Harry and I's plan, "Go ahead." Harry removed his shoe and sock, I take the diary from Dumbledore and Harry places the sock in it and puts his shoe back on.

We ran out and followed Lucius and Dobby.

"Mr. Malfoy! Mr. Malfoy!"  We run up to him and he turns around.

"We have something of yours."I hand him the book.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I think you do," I say. "You slipped the diary in Ginny Weasley's cauldron in Diagon Ally."

He threw the book to Dobby, "Why don't you prove it." He walks away. Harry and I look at the house elf. Harry whispers, "Open it."

Dobby opens the book and sees the sock and gasps.