DUELING CLUB

Amelia pov
I was in the girls' bathroom for some reason, I don't know how I got there. I swear I was just in my bed, asleep. Someone walked in, I looked to see who it was.  Ginny Weasley had walked into the bathroom.

"Ginny?"

She didn't answer so I repeated, "Ginny!"

She then walked right past me, starting to speak snake language, and the sink started to open up.

Was that the way to the Chamber of Secrets? How did Ginny know? She then disappeared, and I followed her. Ginny paused and I walked in front of her, she looked confused, and she looked right at me.

"Help me," she whispered, her voice sounding broken.

And then I woke up, in my bed, in my dorm. I knew what I had to do.

I stood up and put on my school robe, trying not to wake up Hermione, I walked down the stairs and entered the common room, and then left the common room, good thing the painting was sleeping, I left a crack so I could get back in.

I had arrived at the bathroom. I found the sink she was at and said the same thing she did. It opened and I slid down and landed on the ground, I stood up and looked around.

I started to walk down a path, I walked and walked until I got to a vault door, with golden snakes on the door.

I then said "open" in parselmouth and the snakes started to move and the door opened. I went through the door and I saw two people standing in the distance. I walked closer and closer, I'm guessing it was Tom Riddle and Ginny.

"Tom Riddle?"I asked when I got closer to Ginny and the handsome guy who looked like the person I drew.

They both turned around and the guy said,
"Yes. I am tom riddle. but, you can call me Lord Voldemort."

My eyes widened, he was the guy who killed my parents. Should I attack? Should I get someone?

"Ginny here has been helping me."He said with a smile. "Not with consent. She's in a trance."

"Let her go," I said.

"If you help me I will."He told me. "But you aren't allowed to tell someone...Or she dies, just like your parents."

"What do I need to do?"I asked.

He walked closer to me, "Well beautiful. I need you to help me..re-alive myself."

I had a plan.

I then smiled and said, "Alright. Now let her go."

"Not yet."He said.

"Now go, both of you. Ginny will come to get you when you're needed." He said as we both walked away.
We walked and walked until we got back to the Gryffindor common room. Ginny then paused and I looked at her.

"What's happening?"She asked me.

I walked up to her, and smiled, "We went for a walk."

I then whispered, "I will save you...I can save everyone."

__________________________________

Harry pov
Amelia and I were sitting against the wall with our knees up and our elbows on our knees. Ron was leaning against the wall and Hermione was sitting criss-cross on the ground and stirring the potion.

We were in the girls' bathroom Moaning Myrtle haunted.

I was telling them all about what Dobby told me last night, and how I saw Colin also petrified. I was wondering if it was because he was a muggle or if it was because he was a fan of mine. Because Malfoy hates both muggles and me.