I Hate it Here

Thanks for clicking on my story <3 The beginning is a little long but it gets WAY better, trust me ;)

Izuku Midoriya

Parents: Inko Midoriya & Hizashi Midoriya

Age: 14

Quirk: Enhanced Sensory

Increases senses to incredible level. Examples: Amazing eye sight; ability to see very far away and even see through people. He's able to see through peoples' lies and tricks. (Feelings are beyond his ability though he's good at reading people) And only when he focuses really well, can see through things like x-ray vision. Can also enhance his hearing. He can hear things from very far away. He can even hear your heartbeat from far away. With his hearing he can memorize certain sounds or sound waves. Enhanced sense of smell. Can smell certain things, again, from very far away. Can smell fear (tanjiro vibes) and memorize certain people's scents. Also enhances reflexes, which makes him really fast and quick. Enhances touch, simply makes his physical abilities stronger. And it can even make his hands' movement smooth and improve his art more and also his reflexes. And also highly enhanced intelligence.

Now onto the story

___

Deku POV

___

I woke up to screaming down stairs. They're at it again. I sit up and groan. Jeez, my back hurts. Dad beat the hell out of me yesterday for coming home late from school when I got detention because of Kacchan. I get up and do my daily routine, then put on my school uniform. I grab my bag and quietly walk down stairs. Mom was crying while yelling at dad. She was drunk and mad. He constantly had women in and out of the house before so I could see why she was mad. And he always takes our money and gambles it away.