In the middle

"Great. Consider this a heads up to train a lot so your prepared for the camp."

Oh great, a training camp in the middle of nowhere?! Seriously, the universe is just throwing shit in my face.

I leaned forward and laid my head on my desk, i'm too tired to process right now. I heard Aizawa's voice fade as I fell asleep.

—After his nap—

Mumbles made their way through my ears as I felt a few small nudges. My eyes were watery and blurry. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up stretching just to rub them again and notice the one who woke me, Bakugo.

"You sleep too long dammit. Do you even sleep or do you just stay up all night huh?!"

"Mmm what a nice way to wake up from a nice nap~" I mumbled through a yawn.

"Your dumbass slept through two lectures, We're on break now." Bakugo slammed his notebooks on the desk.

"What's this??" I said looking at the notebooks. Until it hit me, he was giving me his notes.

"You're giving me your notes?!" I said stunned with my jaw hanging open.

"Shut up Aizawa made me! This is the ONLY time i'll be doing this!" He said with clear red blush appearing over his cheek bones.

I chuckled at his embarrassment.

"This is a HUGE step up for you, besides you know, apologizing for everything." I smirked at him.

"Ugh do you want the damn notes or not?!" He shouted with still red cheeks.

"I'll take them then.." I said sliding them into my backpack. "Thanks~" I teased him.

"Whatever!" He stomped out the classroom for break.

—After school—

The last bell rang and everyone stood and started walking back to their dorms. Soon as I got back to my dorm I checked my burner phone for anything, I wanted to call Dabi. So I did.

No answer.

I called again.

No answer.

I called one, two, three more times and still, no answer. It wasn't like him at all to not answer my calls. I know he's not busy doing any missions because Tomura isn't giving anymore til this one is completed. Maybe he's sleeping? I don't know. I'm sure there's some reason he's not answering..right?

—Fast forward a week later. Last week before training camp; during lunch break. Deku is currently sitting with Bakugo, Mina, Denki, Uraraka, Kirishima, and Sero. —

"Hey hey hey, it's not my fault he was hot!" Mina defended herself.

"He was married!" Uraraka and Denki shouted.

"HE WASN'T WEARING HIS RING, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOWW?!?!" Mina threw her hands up.

"HE'S 23!!" They shouted back.

"SO!?!?!" Mina's head fell in her hands in frustration.

Mina was telling us about this guy she met at a cafe that had been her crush for a few weeks. They both came to the cafe at the same time every week. Recently, he made the first move and approached her first; saying he had been noticing her and was wondering if he could get her number. Obviously she said yes, to which he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Only to have his wife walk into the cafe and catch him in the act. She slapped him, slammed his ring on the table, and stormed out.