USJ

⚠️Smut⚠️

Dabi pulled Deku close to him and scattered kisses all over his face before kissing him. Deku gasped for air and Dabi laid him down on the bed. He caressed deku's waist and then undressed them both. Deku hid his face in his hands, he didn't know why but he was feeling so shy. Dabi moved one of deku's hands and saw his red face and closed eyes.

"Why so shy today?" Dabi said moving deku's other hand, forcing him to make eye contact with him.

"I-I don't know.."

"Well there's gotta be a reason," Dabi started to slowly kiss deku's neck and give him hickeys. Deku softly moaned and let out a small, "I-It's nothing.."

"Who are you thinking about." Dabi said in a serious tone.

"N-Nobody!" Deku said looking away.

"Bullshit."

Dabi took two of his fingers and shoved them in deku's mouth, forcing him to suck on them. Deku's eyes became glossy and his face red. Dabi grew harder at the sight of it. Soon deku coated his fingers and then dabi inserted them. Deku let out a small moan as Dabi started stretching him out and scissoring him.

"A-Ah!~"

Dabi took out some lube and rubbed it on his cock and deku's hole. Dabi slowly inserted the tip and started thrusting, only going halfway in.

"Mmph!~ Ah!~" Deku moaned.

"I don't want you thinking about anyone else." Dabi said angrily speeding up.

"A-AH!~ I-I'm not- MMPH!~" Deku whimpered.

Dabi leaned down, put a his hand tightly around Deku's throat, and started kissing deku passionately. If felt so lust driven and harsh, as if Dabi couldn't get enough. Dabi thrusted deeper and deeper until he was pounding into Deku. Deku could feel Dabi smirk as Deku's moans got louder and denser.

"A-AAH!~ A-AGH!~" Deku moaned loudly.

"F-Fuck~" Dabi moaned softly.

Deku could feel tears running down his face and his eyes lazy, barely open. Dabi went faster and faster until Deku was screaming. It was so intense, it was too much for Deku.

"A-AHH P-PLEASE!~" Deku screamed, unable to make a full sentence. "S-SLOW D-DOW!- A-AGH!~~"

Dabi ignored the request, pounding a few more times before he realized he was about to reach his climax.

"Shit, I'm so close~" Dabi said going harder.

"I-I C-CANT BREATHE! A-AHH!~" Deku felt the knot in his stomach about to burst. "A-AHH!~ I-IM GONNA C-CUM!~ HNGH!~~"

Deku's head went back, seeing stars as he came on his chest. Dabi grunted as he came inside Deku. Dabi removed his hand from Deku's throat and collapsed on the side of Deku panting. Deku laid there hot and motionless with his eyes almost closed, mouth slightly open, and mind blank. Dabi placed the covers over himself and Deku, then pulled Deku to his chest. There, they fell asleep.

—A day later (Monday)—

Deku woke up to his alarm blaring. He groaned and sat up turning it off. His ass and back were still sore from Saturday night. Deku did his morning routine and got dressed. He looked in the mirror before leaving, seeing the hand marks around his neck still hadn't faded. He sighed, grabbed his bag, and headed downstairs. Today was the day they planned to kill All Might. They decided Deku might reveal himself there as well since there would be no need in going back. Deku's face fell at the thought. But something else had been bothering him. When he and Dabi did it Saturday, it felt different. Not as loving as before. It felt angry and greedy. Dabi had never been that mad, aggressive, or even that greedy when they did it before. Suddenly, Levi's words came back to him.