Chapter 3

⚠️Smut warning ⚠️

—1 year later—

Deku woke up to a loud alarm clock only to pick it up and throw it across the room. He groaned as he rolled onto the floor. He dragged himself to his bathroom and brushed his teeth and hair. After he lazily got dressed in some comfortable clothes, he walked out his room to downstairs. He plopped on the couch with a groan as Kurogiri smiled in a playful manner and he asked him if he wanted anything to eat. He replied yes and Kurogiri started making pancakes. Toga walked down the stairs with a yawn and sat down at the bar, laying her head down.

"Good morning Himiko, want some pancakes?"

"Yes please~" she yawned.

Dabi walked down the stairs and laid down on the couch with his head in deku's lap. Deku started to play with Dabi's hair and massage his head.

"Morning~" Dabi purred.

"Good morning~" Deku said.

Dabi leaned up to Deku's face and pecked his lips.

Dabi and Izuku had started dating about 2 months after deku joined the league. They got to know each other really well and loved each other's company.

"Pancakes are ready!" Kurogiri yelled.

Deku jumped up and walked to the bar. Toga's arms and head were spread out on the bar as she tried to stay awake. Dabi walked to the bar and sat down next to Deku while Kurogiri handed everyone a plate. Deku and toga scarfed down their food soon as it was handed to them.

—After they finished eating—

They all heard the front door to the bar open and in walked Shigaraki.

"Oi, Izuku. I have a mission for you."

"Oh really? What is it?" He started with attitude as Shigaraki always had complicated missions for him.

"I need you to....go to UA." He hesitated. Deku almost choked on his juice. He knew that deku wanted nothing to do with UA at all. Deku was silent as he stared at his glass of orange juice. Dabi looked at him curious to see what he was going to do.

"For what."

"We need a spy on the inside for information. Our way right now isn't working. And we need to move faster with the plan."

"Why don't you send someone else?"

"Toga will have no restraint, especially there. Dabi will get pissed off too easily, and I sure as hell ain't goin so that just leaves you."

Deku sighed.

"Fine." He said. Everyone was a bit surprised.

"Didn't think you'd agree so easily."

"Mhm, for how long?"

"Not long just..a while.."

Deku smiled sarcastically and nodded. "When do I start?"

"Five weeks is when school starts so you need to go through the entrance exam."

"Easy."