What do we do now??

Principal Nezu finished talking and gave us all letters to give to our parents letting them know we have to stay in dorms now. Then he sent us all home. When I was walking down out the school, Bakugo yelled at me, "Oi Deku! SLOW DOWN GOD DAMMIT!"

I guess he still has a habit of needing to walk in front of me. But he ended up walking on the side of me instead of racing forward.

"Come in for the fight earlier next time, you were late as fuck." he said glaring at me.

"Yeah sure." I said looking straight ahead.

I really didn't wanna talk to him so I told him I had to go and teleported to the leagues front door. I walk in to see Toga, Twice, and Dabi sitting on the couch while Kurogiri talked to All for One. The only one I didn't see was Tomura, I was already worried enough. Once the two laid eyes on me All for One motioned me over.

"Hello father," All for One lays a hand on my shoulder. "Where's Tomura?"

"He perfectly fine, we had a doctor come and take care of him. He's resting now."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"He also told me everything that happened."

I looked down at my feet.

"You did well, but you have to stay a little longer. Just until we get some more information on when the next time to get All Might would be."

"Ah, alright." I said. "It's gonna be harder from now on though."

"Of course it is."

"No, I mean, they're making us stay in the UA dorms on campus now."

All for One and Kurogiri both were slightly taken aback.

"That was unexpected," Kurogiri said.

"Very," All for One said.

"Wait, how are you gonna report back to Tomura??" Toga said.

"I guess we could get you a burner phone to take with you. And Kurogiri could always send one of his portals to your dorm room at night." All for One said. "But you still risk getting caught."

"Yeah.." I said trying to think of some other way but couldn't.

"Well, I'll talk it over with Tomura. When are you supposed to be moving in?" All for One said.

"They said a week."

"Alright that's enough time for us to get your things. But for now, I'm guessing you want to see Tomura?"

I nodded. He pointed upstairs to his room. I quickly teleported up to his door and knocked on it.

"Who is it?"

"It's me."

"Come in."

I opened the door and saw him shirtless with bandages wrapped around his shoulder and chest, sitting on his bed. I closed the door and started towards him.

"A-Are you alright?" I sit on the edge of his bed.

"Yes Izuku I'm fine. I just have to rest for a while."

"Are you sure?" I can't help but worry about him, we were too close for me not to.

"Yes i'm sure." He laughed.

I stood up and sat next to him against the wall on his bed.

"I really wanted to help you out there." I said looking down.

"Hey it's alright, we didn't expect the pros. But hey, I have nice acting skills don't I?" he smirked at me.

"Your alright I guess." I laughed a shoved him a little.