Club Lotus

(Spicy at the end⚠️)

"Stop moving and stay still!"

"I'm trying! This is a hard pose!"

Deku was sketching Toga in his room. He had her pose by sitting the edge of the bed with her legs crossed, one arm propping her up and the other over and resting on the her head. The setting sun was hitting Toga's skin perfectly. She was wearing a thin red satin dress that fit her loosely with her hair in her signature messy buns, dark eye makeup and a classic dark red lip.

When Deku wanted to try drawing new poses or try something new he needed a human model for, Toga was the first to volunteer

When Deku wanted to try drawing new poses or try something new he needed a human model for, Toga was the first to volunteer. Toga and Deku became close friends, almost siblings since Deku got there about a year and a half ago. Deku was about halfway done with his sketch so far. He starts with the silhouette, then the dress, the hair, the smaller details, and then finally finish with the color and outline.

"Are you done yet?" Toga whined. "My arms are getting tireedd."

"Almost done." Deku said using his color pencils to finish the color. His skills were so precise and quick he could finish a whole sketch in about 30-45 minutes.

"Annddd. Finished!" He said making some finishing touches.

Toga fell backwards onto the bed out of her pose with a sigh of relief. Then shot back up. "I wanna seee!!" Deku stood up and turned the drawing pad around to her. There Toga saw herself as if she was looking in a mirror. Toga welled up with fake tears. "It's beautiful TvT" Deku chuckled and turned to set it on his desk. And then whipped out his phone.

"Instagram pics??"

"You know me so well!" Toga said smirking and getting ready to pose in her sexy outfit.

—after taking pics—

"I feel like going out since i'm so dressed up!" Toga said maliciously smirking at deku. "We should have a nice outinggg~"

Deku turned to her knowing what she was saying. "I don't even know if I have anything to wear." Deku went to his closet and started rummaging through his clothes. Then his face lit up. "How about this one?" He said as he pulled out a black suit.

 "How about this one?" He said as he pulled out a black suit