First Day

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Deku woke up in Dabi's bed, he was being spooned by him. Deku looked at the alarm clock on Dabi's nightstand. It said 7:30am. His home room starts at 8:30; Deku recently got his schedule, uniform, school supplies and all that. He gently moved Dabi's arms from around his waist only for the to grasp his waist tighter.

"Mm no.."

"Dabi I have school remember?"

"Fuck school." He groaned still half asleep.

Deku sighed.

"We can cuddle all afternoon after school when I get back ok?"

"Ok, and I have a surprise for you when you get back." Dabi groaned and turned back over, shuffling under the sheets.

Deku got up and stretched a bit before yawning. He walked out into the hallway closing the door to Dabi's room and opening his. He went to closet and laid out his uniform on his bed and all his school stuff, then hopped in the shower. After his shower he blow dried his hair and styled it to his best ability. He did his morning routine and put on his uniform. He looked in the mirror and checked himself out a bit. He smirked as he looked good in the uniform since it was a little tight; so the uniform hugged his ass and waist. But I mean who can blame him, deku was naturally curvy. He grabbed the rest of his stuff and headed downstairs to grab some breakfast Kurogiri already made him. It was toast and eggs with some orange juice.

"Be nice today izuku."

"Why does everyone think I won't be nice!!" He said as he threw his hands up.

"Um do you even remember our first meeting?"

"That was different!"

"Have you seen yourself when some chick hits on Dabi?"

Deku went silent.

"You killed her and left her body in a public bathroom izuku. You can't murder at UA."

"She had it coming and I won't!"

Deku smirked and teleported a while down the sidewalk in front of UA's entrance. He saw many students talking to each other and socializing as he walked through the front doors. He rolled his eyes at the thought of some of these people who thought they had the potential to be a hero. Most of these kids were stuck up, boastful, and stubborn kids who got in because they were born lucky with a good quirk. But he ignored them as he walked up to his classroom. He opened the door and walked in. He saw many of the students already in groups chatting and doing whatever. He walked to a desk by a window and sat down. He quickly turned up the volume in his airpods and took out his sketchbook and decided to doodle. And he was chillin til someone slammed the classroom door open with their leg and made deku jump. He looked over and saw it was that one blonde. Bakugo locked eyes with deku and froze. Deku smirked and did a small wave at his with his finger and got back to drawing. The rest of the kids in the class were staring at bakugo for making such a loud and unnecessary entrance. But bakugo didn't care and walked over to the desk in front of deku and sat down facing him. Deku was ignoring him and still drawing. Bakugo got angry and ripped one of deku's AirPods out his ears and slammed it down on the desk.

"WHAT THE HELL DEKU?!"

Deku stared blankly at him. "What?"

"WTF DO YOU MEAN WHAT?! YOU DISAPPEARED FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AND SUDDENLY SHOW UP AT UA!! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!??"

"Well considering you bullied me for years to the point I wanted to off myself I wouldn't think you'd care." He said unbothered.

"OBVIOUSLY I CARE DUMBASS!"