Chapter 4 : Reunion

" We're going to move on to some more interesting quotes." Ezekiel remarked.

" Kukuku is a little more fascinating, huh?" Ryuuen remarked.

"Instereting." Sakayanagi muttered.

Something isn't right. While staring at Ezekiel, the so-called Angel, I pondered.

Oh! Boy.... He's staring right at me. God has recognised him as a human being capable of many things that we angels are incapable of. I'm not supposed to be on his bad side. Ezekiel pondered.

Hasimoto sneezed, "Achoo."

"The following will be more of a dialogue than a quote." Ezekiel remarked.

Person 2 : " I've found some slight enjoyment in this boring school life".

Person 1 :"Can I ask you one thing?".

Person 2 : "I'm honoured to be questioned by you. Please ask away. "

Person 1: "Can you bury me?".

Person 2: "Fufufu. I apologize for laughing. But I did not intend on insulting the statement you made. I know very well just how awe-inspiring a person you are. I've just begun to enjoy this. Because I will be fulfilling my life's wish by destroying the world's greatest masterpiece."

"Oh my goodness! That was a terrifying conversation." Hasimoto shared his thoughts.

"It gives me the goosebumps," Keisei stated.

"I concur. What kind of psychopathic question is that, 'Can you bury me?' It's a masterpiece, and everything in the statement adds to the confusion." Katsuragi did some research.

" I don't want to be cremated after I die, for sure." Ike remarked. Was he trying to make a joke? It doesn't make sense.

I know, who makes that creepy laugh. It's Sakayanagi, but I better keep my mouth shut. Kamuro thought.

Looks like our little secret will be revealed Ayanokouji-kun. Sakayanagi thought while looking at Ayanokouji with a smug face.

Now this conversation will reveal my relation with Sakayanagi. How troublesome! Somehow up until now all the quotes have been related to me. I thought while looking at Ezekiel.

"I'm curious as to how someone could find this school uninteresting. Every now and again, the school holds a Special Examination, which keeps us rather busy." Kanazki remarked.

"The Masterpiece?What exactly does that imply?" Hiyori remarked.

" That's a bold remark, to say the least. " Hasimoto explained.

In my entire life, I would never say something like that. Many pupils pondered.

" Who would say such a thing?"

"Today's students are terrifying. Sae-chan, don't you agree?" Hoshinomiya expressed her thoughts.

"Chie, I agree. The discussion is not as straightforward as the students believe. Inquiring as to whether or not he/she is able to bury him. The other person refers to him as the "World's Greatest Masterpiece." I'm at a loss for words." Chabashira was the one who responded.

Princess's expression indicates that she is aware of something. Hasimoto pondered.

"Greetings, Princess Do you have any information about what was said?" Hasimoto was the one who inquired.

" Fufufu, I'm curious. " Sakayanagi was the one who responded.

"I'm correct. You have a lot of knowledge. Because we are already behind, you should respond. Getting some class points wouldn't hurt." Hasimoto had made a request.