Chapter 8 : Refreshing Sensation

"Before we begin the quote, I'd like to point out that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is not permitted to respond to this question." Ezekiel remarked.

"Why? It's quite unjust to us." Horikita grumbled angrily.

"You, of all people, should not bring up the subject of fairness, Horikita!" Horikita was unable to speak because Ezekiel snapped his fingers.

"Now I'll show you the quotation." Ezekiel remarked.

"Anways Ayanokouji .... why are you covered in snow? "

"Bruh! Why are there so many quotes about Ayanokouji? It should be about a lovely boy like me "Ike made both a jest and a complaint at the same time.

"Do you think you're attractive?" Sudou enquired.

"What's the big deal about that?" Ike inquired.

"No, everything is OK. Even a donkey thinks of itself as a horse from time to time, so why not you?" Sudou responded after devoting all of his IQ to the task.

"Thanks a lot, man." Sudou complimented Ike, and Ike thanked him.

"Awkward," Ezekiel remarked, his face strangely expressionless.

"Ayanokouji-kun, You know the answer, right?" Horikita inquired.

Is that a question at all?

"As I previously stated, he is not permitted to respond to this question." The angel said something.

Horikita uttered a "Oh" sound.

"Because it involves snow, it appears to have occurred during the winter."

Well, I went on a date with him during the winter holidays, but there was no snow on that day. It could be Karuizawa san, because she blushes whenever Ayanokouji-kun is mentioned, so she might like him. Sataou pondered.

"Is it you, Karuizawa-san?" "Are you close to Ayanokouji-kun?" Sataou inquired, his tone sceptical.

"No no no no  it wasn't me" Kei replied after a little pause.

Even though I'd like to spend more time with Kiyotaka, perhaps in the future I'll be able to do so and ask him to date me..... What are you thinking, ahhh? You are not a  Maiden in love , Kei. While flushing, Kei pondered.

"What a fun performance; for the time being, I'll let them mess with their heads kukuku." Ryuuen smiled and pondered.

"Don't tell me you're going to meet him over the holidays, Suzune."

"What! Don't be silly; why would I waste my time going to see him during the holidays?" Horikita defended herself, and Sudou exhaled a sigh of relief after hearing Horikita's response.

"What about the rest of you? Is this a member of your group?" Horikita approached the Ayanokouji group and Youske with his request.

"It wasn't me," Youske was the one who responded.

"Well, over winter vacation, I didn't get to see Kiyopon very much." Haruka remarked.

"I also didn't see Kiyotaka-kun throughout the winter breaks." Airi remarked.

"How about you, Yukimuu and Miyauchi?" Haruka inquired.

"We weren't able to meet him either." They all responded at the same time.

"His pals didn't realise it meant it was someone from a different class; maybe don't tell me, Princess, it was you." Hasimoto was the one who inquired.

"fufufu I wish that were true, but it isn't me. Masumi did you went on a date with Ayanokouji-kun behind my back?" With a pleased grin on her face, Sakayanagi replied.