Chapter 22 : Discover

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka Pov

"Let's move on to the next quote," said Ezekiel, a self-proclaimed deity and a Ayanokouji Kiyotaka simp, who had a soft spot for masochism.

Will the upcoming quote be all about me, the master of trouble magnetism? If so, my peaceful life is officially filing for divorce!

"Alright," sighed the students, obliged to follow the Ezekiel whims, though many were secretly enjoying the spectacle.

"It turned out exactly how ________  said it would. You seriously knew. That Tachibana-senpai would be targeted. Even though if we’re talking about expulsions, anyone other than Horikita-senpai could have fit the bill……”.

Bruh, why's this deity raining on my reconciliation parade with Peaceful-life-chan?

"Why's the name left blank, Ezekiel-san?" asked Ike, unwittingly setting himself up for deity-san's future roast.

"To hide the name, of course," Ezekiel replied, well aware of his future schemes.

"Wait, what?! Someone decoded Nagumo's plan ahead of time? No way, it's impossible!" exclaimed a random student, Mr. NoticeMe's number one fan.

"Dammit! Someone unraveled my schemes! I'll crush that person, but who is it... could it be him," pondered Mr. NoticeMe Senpai, glaring at the students.

I sighed. It's sure is getting troublesome.

"It has to be him. He saw through Nagumo's facade like it was written on a giant billboard," thought Manabu, admiring his favorite kohai.

"Could that person be Kiyotaka-kun/Ayanokouji-kun? I mean, he's incredibly sharp, but if he figured it out, he would've spilled the beans to the ex-president/nii-san, given their solid relationship," speculated Ichinose and Horikita.

"It's probably that bastard." Ryuuen pondered.

"I know, God's just bluffing; no one could've figured out my master plan," Nagumo boasted, mirroring Horikita's irritating behavior.

"I don't bluff, Nagumo; I'm a deity," Ezekiel declared.

"OH, it's from the time when Kiyotaka unraveled Nagumo senpai's plans. It was pretty cool," thought Kei.

"But if someone did, wouldn't he or she have told—"

"Fufufufu, what an obvious answer," giggled another loli, her laughter sending chills down some people's spine.

I knew it; it was either her or Ryuuen who'd spill the beans.

"Does that mean it was you who figured it out?" asked Hasimoto, the loyal servant of his king. Probably.

"I said obvious; I didn't say it was me," Sakayanagi replied, her obsession with childhood friend mode.

"Wait! I think I know who the person is," Hasimoto grinned, revealing that the person was none other than his king. Not too difficult to guess.

"Kukuku, looks like your servant has some brains afterall, Sakayanagi," said Dragon Boy.

"You know it too, Ryuuen-san? Tell me who it is," begged Ishizaki, who was worried about the rising cost of tissues.

"The person is none other than a monster, but maybe Karuizawa mentioned it," Ryuuen said, aware that only Horikita and Kei knew about my abilities. And if the person were Horikita, she'd tell her brother, so he went with Kei.

"CORRECT ANSWER... CLASS C GETS 1 POINT," declared Ezekiel.

"But if you knew Nagumo Senpai would target Tachibana-senpai, why didn't you tell Horikita-senpai? You had a good relationship with him, right?" inquired Kiyo's acting mother, Haruka.

"Who knows?" I replied, tallying how many times he's served the iconic "who knows" line.

"You... If you knew, why didn't you tell Nii-san..." Horikita asked, visibly irritated at me. Can't she do something herself?

"Suzune, calm down. It was my incompetence; whether he tells me or not is his choice," Manabu defended me.

"But still..." Horikita began.

"I'll tell you why he didn't tell Manabu," Ezekiel chimed in.

"Okay, tell us," the students urged.

"Well, the answer is simple. He wanted to test Manabu's deductibility and see how he'd handle the situation," Ezekiel explained, secretly hailing his king.

"You... who do you think you are for testing Horikita Senpai/Nii-san?" protested some students, along with the bro-con sister who adores Horikita Senpai.

"Someone who's figured out everything," Sakayanagi remarked, silencing everyone.

"I'm a disgrace... that was my chance to impress Ayanokouji-kun, but I failed. I'm ashamed of myself. Sorry, Ayanokouji-kun," Manabu sighed, on the verge of tears.

Wait is he crying?

"Is Elder Horikita crying?"

"This kid is something else; how does he figure everything out so accurately?" thought Mashima-sensei and Chabishira-sensei.

"I'll expel you, Ayanokouji," Nagumo declared, unable to contain his frustration at being a pawn in every chapter of the story.

"Like you can expel him, Mr. NoticeMe Senpai... the only one who will expel him is me," Ryuuen-chan chimed in, with a touch of Tsun-Tsun.

"Fufufufu, a lot of bluffs, I see," Sakayanagi noted.

"Anyways, now on to the next quote," Ezekiel said.

Forward

Greetings! I'm quite certain I've mentioned this previously, but here it is once more: this isn't a new story. I'm just re-uploading it after rectifying a few grammatical errors. This particular story dates back to my first getting into fanfiction, about 3 to 4 years ago, so it might contain a fair share of whimsical elements, which makes no sense at all.

I did write something fairly decent after this, so check it out if you're interested.