♡︎ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒻⓄⓊⓇ♡︎

Sugawara has a girlfriend? And she's a stuck-up plastic?

I blinked a hundred times and stayed still as she walked away from me. I noticed everything about her, her shorts that looked more like underwear, her tiny shirt, her extremely manicured hair, it seemed all too fake.

He couldn't be dating her. Right?

I ran towards the gym as fast as I could to get that image of her out of my head. Once I reached the door, I leaned on it and tried to catch my breath.

"Hey (y/n), are you okay?" I looked up and came face-to-face with Noya.

"Oh. Yeah. I'm... fine..." I wheezed and he put an arm on my shoulder.

"Why'd you run? I'm assuming you ran and didn't just get into a fistfight?" He chuckled and I smiled wearily at him.

"You're supposed to be practising, right? I'll talk to you in class." I sighed.

"True that. But you sit down, okay? You look like you just got hit by a train."

"I wish I was." I rolled my eyes and received a worried look from Noya. He sighed and planted a chaste kiss on my forehead.

"Just don't forget I'm here, okay? I'm your bestie, so you can tell me anything!" He grinned and pointed his thumb at him, making me chuckle slightly.

"Morgan's my bestie, but you can call yourself that if you'd like."

"Meanie!"

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I almost fell asleep on the bench before Noya woke me up.

"(Y/n), we need to go to class!" He yelled in my ear, making me jump up.

"I'm awake!" I yelled back and he laughed.

"Come on. Ryu already left."

We walked to class together, laughing about things from seven or eight years ago and, for a moment, I had completely forgotten about that girl.

"(Y/n), can you come to my place after school? Practise isn't on today." I nodded and grinned as we walked into the classroom.

"Noya-san! (Y/n)-chan!" Ryu yelled and ran over to us from the back of the room.

"No, back in your seat, mr. Tanaka." The teacher walked in and sent Ryu slinking back to his seat.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The day passed faster than a speeding car (probably due to the fact that we didn't have maths), and before I knew it, I was walking to Noya's house, Gari-Gari-kun ice pop in hand.

"Mom! I'm home! And (y/n)'s here too!" He yelled and kicked off his shoes.

"Oh, hello, Yū! Hello (y/n)! Welcome back! Will you be staying the night?" His mom called out through the kitchen. I looked over to Noya and he shrugged.

"Yes, ma'am, if that's alright!" I yelled back and heard her laugh.

"Sure! Yū will help you set up camp, I'm busy at the moment!" She yelled and Noya and I ran up to his room.

"You want my bed or the sleeping bag this time?" He pointed to the bed and then the closet and then to me.

"Rock paper scissors?" I shrugged and he nodded.

"Scissors, paper, rock!" We both yelled.

I had a rock.

He had scissors.