♡︎ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒻⒾⓋⒺ♡︎

"Uhm. Will you go to the dance-thing with me?"

Suga dropped his hands and stared at me in awe. "You seriously want to go with me? W-why?"

"Cuz I like you...." I replied, pouting and staring at the floor awkwardly.

"O-oh." He stuttered, leaving an awkward silence in the room. I sat there, contemplating what to do or say.

Which resulted in this. "So. Would you go with me or do you want to go with someone else?"

Suga looked at me and smiled softly, sending my heart back into overload. "Come on, (y/n). You should know that kouhais don't invite their senpais to dances. It doesn't work that way."

I sat there, completely still, not believing what he was saying.

He just confessed to me? And now he's rejecting me? I swear, I-

"It should be me that asks you to the dance." He mumbled quietly, grinning wide.

I met his stare, matching it almost perfectly as excitement took over.

"Would you go to this rumoured dance with me, in the event that it is not cap?" He laughed and I nodded, taking his hands in mine, although mine were considerably smaller.

"Yes, I will go to this hopefully not imaginary, cap dance with you, most delightedly as I was the first to ask." I replied in a 'posh' voice, making him laugh again.

Making me hope that I could hear that laugh millions more times.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The next day, we were sitting in assembly, in a huge auditorium, watching the vice principal adjust his fancy toupee and walk in front of the school (as in students).

"Ahem. Good morning, Karasuno High. Today I have a very important announcement. Some of you have spread rumours of a dance event which will involve all students in all grades. This is correct."

All the students broke out in cheers and applause before the vp could continue, making him roll his eyes, but I could tell he was bathing in the appreciation.

What a skank.

"Okay, settle down, everyone. This dance will have a ¥1000 entry cost, which we are selling today. And we have changed the punishment rules, for the time being. Any student who acts up will, instead of receiving a detention, have their opportunity to go to this dance taken away. You will not be able to buy another ticket, or take a friends'. Don't try anything. Any questions?"

Nishinoya, who was sitting next to me, raised his hand. The VP rolled his eyes, but nodded for him to ask.

"Sir, where did you get that sweet wig from? Also, is it like, horse hair or plastic?"

The whole auditorium lit up in laughter as the vp stared at him in shock. I covered my mouth while staring at him, wide-eyed.

"SILENCE!!" Vp yelled, quieting everyone down. I held on to Noya's hand nervously, and he squeezed it in reply.

We were both terrified.

"I have heard enough from you, Nishinoya Yuu. Congratulations. You are the first student banned from the dance." Gasps filled the room as Noya shrugged and squeezed my hand.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"It could have been worse!" Noya grinned as he opened his bento in the classroom with Ryu, Morgan and I.

"But now you can't ask Shimizu!" I gasped dramatically, but also being careful to not be insensitive.

"Meh, it doesn't matter! Ryu can ask her, and have more of a chance!" He laughed, pointing to aforementioned bald boy.