𝟎𝟑𝟖. teaming up

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯

❝ Zane, It's not the time for games! People's lives are in danger! ❞

Zane, It's not the time for games! People's lives are in danger!

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Celia led Milo to her father's place, where they saw Jay, Carlos, Mal, and Evie playing at the pool table. Mal and Evie walked over to Milo and hooked their arms through his.

"Milo, did you see your dad?" Evie asked Milo, concerned.

"What was he like?" Mal asked, curious.

"I don't want to talk about that," Milo told the girls as they went over to the boys.

"Did you get the ember?" Carlos asked Milo as he held up the ember.

"Any chance that our bikes are parked in a locked garage?" Milo asked the boys.

"Uh, yeah, not so much," Carlos told Milo.

"The only way back to Auradon is the bridge," Mal told the group.

"Well, glad I wore my comfortable heels," Evie jokes as Milo and Mal chuckled. Evie started to walk away.

"Yeah, we still need the remote to open the barrier," Jay reminded the girls and Milo which caused them to stop walking.

"Great," Mal and Evie said, sarcastically.

"I lifted it off of you," Celia said. They looked over to her and she was holding the remote, "I thought it might be useful and it is."

"You are making it very hard to teach you right from wrong," Evie told Celia, who pouted.

"Sweet," Jay said as he took the remote from Celia, who smiled at him.

"Bridge," Milo ordered as they started to walk out of the building and to the bridge.

💜🐉

They got to where the bridge is and made it in front of the barrier.

"Alright. Get in, get out. Jay, you good?" Milo asked Jay.

"Yeah," Jay said.

"Okay. Hold on," Milo stopped them from walking further. Jay held up the remote and pressed it. The barrier opened and they quickly walked through the opening. The ember, Milo was holding, glowed as he felt magic shock through his body but he stayed his normal self.

"Whoa," Mal said, impressed as Milo looked over at his body.

"You got a little Hades thing going," Evie told Milo, also impressed.