2.

-11PM-
Lee residence
Cindy's P.O.V:

As soon as we open the door to the house, I take off my high heels and plop on the nearest sofa.

"Ugh, I'm so tired." I cover my face with a cushion. We ended up going shopping for a couple hours. Someone takes a seat beside me.

"Me too. I had to study so much for exams this month. I'm glad it's all over." Minwoo sighs. I'm tired physically, not emotionally.

"Well, time to go finish my homework." He takes off his stylish blazer and hands it to a servant nearby. He gets up to leave. What homework?! I start to panic.

The doorbell rings.

"Must be Chorong!" Minwoo speed walks to the door. He presses some buttons on a small screen.

"Come in! I unlocked the door!"

Minutes later, a pretty girl of average height walks in the living room.

"MINWOO-AH!" She opens her arms for a hug. Minwoo smiles brightly and gives her a bear hug. Of course he already has a girlfriend. I roll my eyes. Why should I even care?

"Hi Cindy! I'm Chorong. I heard a lot about you!" She bows to me. Wow her voice is so sweet and high pitched compared to my deep voice.

"Hello..." I bow. She smiles brightly and turns her focus back to Minwoo.

"Let's go to your room."

-11:30PM-

After taking a shower and washing up in the bathroom, in a towel wrapped around my naked body, I tiptoe to my room, hoping no one would see me in this state.

"Cindy! Cindy?" Minwoo's voice comes closer and closer just as I'm about to step into my room.

"Oh..sorry I didn't know you were..uhh..I was just wondering if you wanted to join our studying session..okay I should go.." I listen to his rambling with my back turned to him. I jump into my room and shut the door.

"What was that?!" I say to myself.

After taking care of my skin with these special beauty products Mrs. Lee gave me, I put on some pink slippers and make my way to Minwoo's room, right across from mine. I open the door to see them laughing over a picture on Minwoo's phone.

"Damn this is hilarious! Oh my gosh I hate you Minwoo!" Chorong playfully slaps Minwoo's arm in between giggles. He shakes his head and continues to laugh. They don't even notice me staring at them at the door. The two of them are sitting on the floor with paper scattered all around.

"Oh hey Cindy! Come in! We were fooling around while waiting for you." Minwoo smiles. He stands up.

"Before I forget, let me go get some snacks." Minwoo leaves quietly. Chorong faces me.

"Wow, you sure are charming! No wonder he likes you!" She giggles. My jaw drops.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask quietly. How odd can I get? Of course she was joking.

"To tell you the truth, Minwoo texted me to drop by his house for a few minutes just to pretend I wanted to study with you and him. What an idiot. He just wants to be only with you and use me." She shakes her head.

"Uh..I don't think so," I scoff. "I don't think he would like someone like me." I turn away, trying not to blush when talking about him. She chuckles quietly.

"Whatever you say. Well, I gotta go! Bye!" She winks at me and grabs her purse and leaves. What...

I then notice Minwoo's notebooks wide open on the floor. I scan the hallway to see if he's coming and take all his notebooks and textbooks laying around.

He won't know right? I quickly copy down the answers to the science, math, physics, biology and English homework from his notes. Luckily he finished all of it already. Sorry Minwoo...next time I'll find some other way to get the answers.

Yes! I finished all of it! I feel so proud and guilty at the same time. I slap my face lightly. I should be punished for doing this..at least I have the weekend to relax with homework out of the way! I really need to be tutored-

"Do you guys want ramen instead...." Minwoo pokes his head into the room. As quick as the speed of light, I push all of his notebooks and textbooks away from me and pretend to write down stuff. He gives me questioning look.

"Well, she could've told me she was leaving now." He shrugs. "I guess it's just you and me. Wait a bit, I'm making ramen." He smiles. My heart starts to race.

His smile though..OH MY GOD OH JIN HEE. Why are you thinking about him all the time?? I follow him downstairs to the kitchen where the smell of delicious ramen delights my souls.

"Need any help?" I stand awkwardly at the end of the kitchen, staring at Minwoo in his blue apron, stirring the noodles in a pot with chopsticks.

"Nope. Wait actually, can you scratch my back?" He points to his back. I give him a look which makes him laugh.

"Just kidding. How about you set the table?" He winks and points to a cupboard beside him. I nod eagerly and make my way there, suddenly realizing how short I am compared to him. I open the cupboard for bowls.

Aish. It's all the way at the top. Even on my tippie toes, I still can't manage to reach them. Suddenly, Minwoo hovers over me and grabs them. I turn around in shock with his body against me. We lock eyes for a few seconds, stunned at what's happening.

"Oh my god I forgot to turn off the stove!" Minwoo runs to the stove as smoke rises.

-12AM-

After eating and washing the dishes, we slump into the living room couch in exchaustion. Today was a long day.

"I wonder what Chorong's doing.." He takes out his phone and starts texting. I pout.

"How long have you known Chorong?" I ask. He puts down his phone on the table.

His face turns into a dark expression. "We dated for three years." He states. My heart shatters.

"You did?" I wince.

"Yeah. But then she broke up with me last year. Turned out she liked this guy named Nam Woohyun."

"I tried to win her back but she didn't listen to me. It seemed like those three years we spent together were forgotten." His eyes glisten with tears.

"I miss her."

"I've never been in a relationship before, but the best thing to do is to let it all out." I say.

"Huh?"

"You seem to keep things to yourself a lot."

"I just don't have anyone to talk to. No one seems to care about my problems. If I talk to my mom, she'll worry about me."

I put a hand a shoulder. "I'll be here if you need me. But if you don't need me, it's alright. No one wanted me anyway." I mumble the last part.

"What was the last thing you said?" He asks.

"Nothing."

We walk to his room after a long list of things he loves about Chorong. Her smile, her laugh, how cute she is when she's mad, and things that I didn't bother listening to. He must like her a lot...

"Good night," He says with a smile. I give him a small grin.

"Night." I turn away towards my room when he pulls my wrist.

"Wait! By the way," He leans close to my ear.

"Thanks." He keeps me another killer smile and goes back into his room. I clutch my beating chest.

I think I like him already.

A/N- Haiii~ Oh my she likes him :O Well who wouldn't? XD Thanks for reading!! <3

o(o)o