12.

Cindy's P.O.V:

When the bus stops, I slowly walk out and pay my fare. Am I doing the right thing?  I make my way to my destination and only hope.

EXO-K's dorm.

I knock on the door twice and wait obediently. I hope someone's home since Kyungsoo isn't picking up his phone. To my relief, the door opens.

Kyungsoo!

As soon as he sees me, he flinches. "Cindy?!" He coughs, nearly choking on the cracker in his mouth. "What are you doing here?!" Feeling full of relief, the emotions I kept inside me releases and I start to cry again. I don't know what I would do if Kyungsoo wasn't here. Aish. I look so lame. Kyungsoo throws the cracker from his mouth to the ground and pulls me into his chest and pats my back.

"Come inside first." He lets go of me and takes me inside. Surprisingly there isn't anyone else in here. He takes me to his room and we sit on his bed.

After explaining him my situation he deeply sighs.

"You idiot. What am I going to do with you?! You go back there right now." He grabs my bag and swings it over his shoulder. I quickly grab his wrist.

"Please, Soo. I don't want to go back there ever again. Can't I just stay here?" I plead, about to burst into tears again. Kyungsoo runs through his hair with his small fingers in frustration and turns away, deep in thought.

He takes a seat next to me. "Don't be ridiculous. You're a girl. There are six guys living here and we're all idols. Our manager is not going to be happy when he finds out a girl is living here with us! Dispatch can spot you and I together if we ever go outside too. It's best if you go back home."

I scoff. "Home? I don't belong there. I'm just an outsider who was lucky enough to be taken in by some nice rich lady." Kyungsoo grabs my shoulders tightly and moves his face closer to mine. Uh...

"I'm not joking Jin. Go back home. You need a proper education, money and a family. You need a proper life." He says sternly. I push him away by his chest. He looks at me with a confused face.

"Even when I was the almost-poor-orphan Oh Jin Hee, I was fine living on my own in my small apartment. I had part-time jobs and had enough money to raise myself and to go to school. I don't need education, money or a family to get my life together." I huff. His expression softens.

"That's not what I meant, stupid. I didn't mean to insult you! I'm just really worried."

I glare at him intensely, observing his pondering face, his familiar stern look and his big, round eyes. He looks up at the wall behind me and catches a glimpse of the clock.

"Since it's getting late, you can stay here for now but tomorrow you're going straight home. You said Mrs. Lee is coming back today so she'll get worried if you're gone for long. When the members come home I'll explain everything." Kyungsoo says and heads out to the hallway. I secretly smile to myself. That's the Soo I know.

"Thanks!" I chirp and follow him. He leads the way to a room at the end of the hallway. He turns the knob but it doesn't budge. He tries a few times and gets frustrated.

"Aish. Someone closed the door again by accident. We're going to have the doorknob changed soon because it locks from the outside when it closes so that's why we leave it open. Ah! This is the only guest room too." He says apologetically.

"What about the second and third floor?" I ask. He shakes his head.

I shrug. "I'll just sleep in your room." I walk back to his room.