4.

A/N Special thanks to @PandaFromSpace for all the support~!!

Cindy's P.O.V:

Kyungsoo and I continue to stare at each other in silence. We were childhood neighbours who used to hang out together all the time. We stopped seeing each other after the death of my father.

He's the only one who knows my secret..

"Jin Hee! Do you remember me?" Kyungsoo walks up closer to me. I look up at his cute and memorable face. He was my best friend. I avoid his gaze and step back

"Uh..sorry I think you've mistaken me for someone else." I say. He shakes his head. "I know you too well, Jin. You're lying." He crosses his arms. If I tell him I recognize him, my secret will be revealed.

The rest of the eight people stare at me in confusion. Sehun steps up.

"So..who gonna pay? You clearly damaged my car-"

"Excuse-me? I should be the one saying that. You bumped into my car behind me! Do you really think I reversed in the middle of the road and hit the front of your car?" Minwoo cuts him off and messes up his hair in frustration.

Chorong also seems annoyed and swears under her breath.

"Chanyeol hyung, you called for the tow truck, right?" Minwoo asks with a sigh. Chanyeol nods. The obnoxious Sehun guy storms up to Minwoo.

"If you don't pay for my car, I'm calling the police. Do you not know who I am?" Sehun yells. He grabs collar of Minwoo's shirt.

Suddenly, a black luxury car parks next to us. A tall man with a pretty nice body walks out wearing sunglasses. He takes them off in style. Chorong and I look at each other with the same thoughts. He's hot!

"Here." The handsome man takes out his wallet and hands Sehun a couple bills. Sehun smiles to himself.

"If you don't pay Minwoo back the money-well your dad and I are very tight friends. Our companies are collaborating together, and if I don't sign his contract today, he'll be missing a lifetime opportunity." He smiles. Sehun scoffs.

"It's alright. We don't need your money. We're sorry to have wasted your time. We will be going. Sehun you bastard! Let's go!" Suho bows and gets into the driver's seat.

The rest of the EXO members follow them in the car and drive away. Wow, I never thought I would see famous singers up close!

Chorong gives the tall man a bear hug. Chanyeol and Minwoo give him high fives while I stare at them awkwardly. Oh my gosh he's so good looking! To think of it, he kind of ressembles Minwoo. Maybe they're brothers?

"Oh, I almost forgot. This is Cindy Oh, the girl you were supposed to meet with mom and I at the restaurant." Minwoo says. The man smiles brightly at me.

"Hi! I'm Choi Siwon, Minwoo's cousin. Well, I'm practically his brother since I've lived with him my entire life. I welcome you to our house!" He smiles, revealing a dimple.

-15 minutes later-

Minwoo's P.O.V:

Siwon leads everyone to his car. "I can't believe Sehun damaged your car so much to the point where you can't even drive it." Siwon says as he drives. I sigh.

"Chanyeol, how do you deal with him everyday??" I ask.

"He's usually not like this. Today he seemed pretty odd. Maybe because there are two pretty girls who witnessed the scene." Chanyeol chuckles. Chorong and Chanyeol quietly listen to music in the seats behind Cindy and I.

"Cindy." I call.

She seems to be in a deep train of thought. Ahh she's so pretty from the side. I shake my head.

I like Chorong, not Cindy. I'm trying to get Chorong back. Cindy is a sweet friend I can rely on. And I'm her only guy friend in Korea. Well, it seemed like Baekhyun and Siwon made Cindy interested in them. Yet, she doesn't seem to think of me as more than friends. How can this be?! I was the first to meet her!

"Cindy? Are you alright? You look pale." I ask. "Huh? I'm okay. Where are we going next?" She changes the subject quickly. Maybe there's something going on...

-THE MALL-

"Let's watch a movie!" Chorong says happily. She walks off to the cineplex right when we enter the mall.

The six of us stand in line deciding what to watch. We read off the large posters they have up. Hmm...I'm more of the romcom person.

Then again, we should watch something scary so that I can make my move with Chorong. Oh god I'm going nuts. Aish.

"We should watch Love Forecast starring Lee Seunggi and Moon Chae Won!" Chorong points to the poster.

"Romantic comedies are the best, right Cindy?" She elbows Cindy. Cindy gives her a pretty smile that makes my heart flutter.

Chanyeol puts a hand on my shoulder."Sorry guys, but my manager is calling me back to the dorm. We have to go on Music Bank tomorrow so we gotta practice. Oh! Please give Call Me Baby lots of love!" He smiles and puts on his hood of his sweater and dark shades. He waves and quickly leaves before anyone recognizes him.

"Just wait, after I graduate high school, I'm gonna be a singer from JYP. No wait. Actually, I'll go to Cube." Chorong grins. I poke her arm.

"I'll be your number one fan." I smile. She pokes me back with a giggle.

We buy our tickets and enter the movie theatre. Oh my, my two favourite girls sitting are beside me.

Half an hour passes by and we are all absorbed into the movie.

But then...nature suddenly calls. I put down my coke can and get up to go to the washroom. Beside me, Cindy gets up at the same time.

"Are you going to the washroom too?" I whisper to her. She nods. We quickly scurry out of the theatre.

"Washrooms closed for cleaning, sorry for the inconvenience." She reads off the huge posters stuck on the doors of the male and female washrooms. I shake my head.

"Why now..." I mutter. We make our way to the elevator. After a few minutes, we reach the second floor and head to the washrooms.

-10 minutes later-

We press the button to the elevator and get in. First floor.. I press the button.

All of a sudden, the lights go out and the elevator stops moving abruptly. Cindy grabs my hand in panic and pushes the emergency button.

"Help! Two people are stuck in the elevator!" She cries. She frantically presses the open button of the elevator. The lights turn back on but nothing moves. We both try to call out with our phones but there isn't any signal in here.

We look at each other awkwardly. How long will we be in this elevator alone...with just the two of us?

A/N Omggss they're stuck alone :o

Thanks for reading!