9.

Cindy's P.O.V:

My eyes flutter open and my mouth lets out a yawn. Aish my body is still tired from last night's hardcore studying session. I look out the window at the clear, blue skies and sunny weather. Then I realize I'm sleeping on something as hard as a bone. I turn around and out of shock, I scream at the sight of Minwoo's sleeping face next to mine. His eyes also open widely in shock.

"WHAT?! What happened??" He grabs my hand. Siwon comes barging into the room wearing a bath robe holding a broomstick. When he sees us staring at him he groans.

"What the hell are you two rascals doing early in the morning?! I thought there was a burglar or something!" He scolds us.

 Minwoo bursts out in laughter.

"Yah did you run out of the shower or something? And who are you calling rascals?! We're older than you! Call me hyung!" Minwoo puts his hands on his hips.

"Whatever ahjumma. Wait a second...did you two sleep in the same room last night?" Siwon smiles brightly. "OH I see what's going on. Alright continue your...session. Sorry for disturbing you." He walks out and closes the door behind him.

"Wait! Siwon-sshi! It's not like that!" I yell after him but it's too late. Minwoo puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asks. "Did you sleep well? I'm sorry for urging you to study that late at night. You must have been really tired from everything that's going on." Minwoo frowns. I shake my head.

"I'm fine. I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry for accidentally falling asleep on your shoulder. It must have been uncomfortable for you." I turn my gaze towards the floor. I feel so guilty over such a little thing.

"Nonono don't even! I'm more sorrier than you!"

"Actually, I am!"

"No, I said I am!"

"I am too!"

"But I want you to forgive me!"

"Why should I when you didn't do anything wrong? I'm sorry!"

After some bickering, we stare at each other and chuckle.

"Yah, why are we fighting over stupid things??" Minwoo sighs. He suddenly gives me a beaming smile. "Hey, let's visit my grandma today!"

I frown. "School starts in a few hours though."

"So? Let's skip." Minwoo shrugs. Skip?!  I've always skipped school but now I feel extremely guilty as I think of skipping classes. Wait a minute. Did Cindy Oh take over my personality?! Why am I caring so much about school now?!

"B-but-"

"Ah that's right. You're a goody two-shoes. Well it's not a big deal since we both do well in school." He says. When I don't give a response, he pouts. "Please?"

I sigh. "Alright."

------

Minwoo drives us to the train station and we take the train to a hospital in Mokpo, his hometown. I follow him into a V.I.P room.

"Good morning grandma! I brought a few things to show you! First, here are some fruits and here's Cindy Oh, my...girlfriend." Minwoo puts down a basket of fruits on a small table at the side of the bed. His grandma smiles at the both of us.

"Hello. I'm Cindy Oh." I bow.

"You're very pretty." She exclaims. "Minwoo's mom told me all about you. Well as his girlfriend, you must be going through hard times with him, since you have to take care of a 5-year old stuck in an 18-year old body." She smiles. I giggle.