7.

Cindy's P.O.V:

"He is...telling the truth." I respond quietly. Sorry Kyungsoo. I don't want to trouble him even more. He's already doing all these things for me like tutoring and being by my side, so I shouldn't get him in trouble-

"Jin Hee!" Kyungsoo hisses at me. I can feel him staring down at me with frustration. Minwoo puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me tighter into him.

"Please excuse us." Minwoo slightly pushes away the reporters and takes me to the library with Kyungsoo close behind.

"Put your head down." Minwoo whispers in his ear.

Oh my gosh! Does he actually like me?? It seems nice to have a boyfriend like Minwoo, but how will he ask Chorong out to prom?! I sigh. He was just being nice and helped me out. Of course he doesn't have any feelings towards me.

After we get into a study room in the library, and when the reporters finally leave, we all take a seat.

"You didn't have to do that you know." Kyungsoo glares at Minwoo. Minwoo glares back at him. Uh oh.

I sigh. "He did it for your sake, Soo. You're an idol so you have to protect your image-"

"No I didn't. I did it for you, Cindy. I wanted to protect you from being humiliated. People are going to bully you if they find out you're EXO D.O's girlfriend. You know how evil saesaengs are." Minwoo says. I shake my head in disapproval.

"What are you going to do about Chorong? Don't you like her? Oh my gosh Minwoo! What are we going to do? How should you ask her out to prom?" I start to panic.

Kyungsoo slams his fist on the glass table "Idiot! Why don't you worry about yourself first?!" He looks away in anger. What's wrong with him?

Minwoo's phone rings.

"Hello? Yes it's true. What?! Mom! Hello?" Minwoo ends the call.

"Well, mom saw the news and she is extremely happy that we're 'dating'. She said she's going to start planning our wedding-"

"WHAT?!" Kyungsoo and I yell at the same time. Luckily we're in a sound-proof study room so no one can hear from outside.

"Okay look, my mom was planning on having an arranged marriage after graduating high school. Today I'm supposed to be meeting with some rich girl I don't even know. She said the wedding will be called off if I have an actual girlfriend. I figured I could just use...." Minwoo trails off. Wow. So he wants to use me as a fake girlfriend.

"Can't you just get Chorong to be your girlfriend? Just ask her out or something. Or find some other girl-as long as it's not my Jin-I mean Cindy." Kyungsoo crosses his arms.

Suddenly the door swings open and Chorong storms in. She closes the door and walks up to Minwoo.

"Minwoo what is going on?! Since when were you two dating?" Chorong squeals. Minwoo stands up and takes her hand.

"None of this is true. You have to believe me!" Minwoo says with sad eyes. Chorong yanks her hand away and slaps him across the face.

Tears start to fall. "How could you?! Don't you remember the time we promised to love each other forever?! Don't you remember my love for you? I dumped Woohyun because I realized how much I still love you!" She whimpers.

"You know, I still love you too and I was planning on asking you out to prom-"

She scoffs. "Yeah right. How do you expect me to believe all this after hearing you say you were dating Cindy in front of millions of people??" Chorong wipes away her tears with the back of her hand. "I'm so done with you, Lee Minwoo." Chorong runs out.