10.

--THE NEXT DAY--

Cindy's P.O.V:

I arrive at school 10 minutes earlier than usual without Minwoo. I don't want to have to deal with the awkward between us two from our kiss. Ugh.

Yesterday when we arrived home from Mokpo I went straight to the room and stayed in there and even skipped dinner. Aish I was so hungry but I didn't want to face Minwoo.

After grabbing my textbooks from my locker, I quickly head to science, my first class. All the EXO-K members are fooling around in the classroom alone, and stop what they're doing when they notice my presence.

"Oh..hey..Cindy." Suho gives a little wave and a forced smile. Wow. They actually believed the rumours? This is not good. I look around for Kyungsoo before taking a seat in my usual spot. He usually hangs around with EXO-K, even when he's not in the right class.

"We need to talk." A voice comes out of nowhere. I turn around to see Kyungsoo with a serious face. He pulls my arm and drags me away before I can respond. He takes me all the way to the rooftop.

"YAH! What do you want?" I put my hands on my hips. He scared me!

"Do you know anyone who might have something against you with the lastname Park?" He asks. Of course I do. Park Chorong...

"Chanyeol's sister." I reply. He fake gasps.

"Stop playing around." He frowns. I sneer at him.

"I'm not joking! Chorong approached me in the cafeteria the other day and asked what my name was! She even said she saw a girl named Oh Jin Hee in the yearbook!"  I explain, frustrated.

"This is not good. Minwoo can easily find out then." He sighs. I raise an eyebrow.

"Huh? Since when did you care about Minwoo?" I ask. He pokes my forehead.

"Are you stupid? I care about you! You seem to have a lot of affection for this kid so...if he finds out you lied, you're going to get hurt. He'll probably get really mad at you." Kyungsoo looks away with a flustered face.

"Well I won't let that happen." I cross my arms.

"Won't let what happen? You having affection for him or Minwoo finding out you lied?" He smirks. I roll my eyes at his  response. Does he really care about me? Since when did he know I like Minwoo?

"By the way, Minwoo almost found out about the blog yesterday but I prevented him from seeing it." I say. His eyes widen.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?! He can still see the blog anytime he wants to you know. Okay then what did you do?"

"Well I...I..." I can't make myself say the words. Aish I'm so embarrassed. After noticing my hesitation, Kyungsoo puts his hands on my shoulders with a serious face that scares me a little.

"Wait a second. Don't tell me..."

He knows me too well.

"I...I kissed him okay!" I blurt out. He slowly lets go of me and turns away with his back to me. "Well I had to do something okay! It was the only thing I could think of!" When Kyungsoo doesn't give any response, I poke his arm.

"Yah. Why are you so mad?" I ask. That's weird. I figured he would shrug it off and not care and say it's none of business since that's the kind of person he is. He turns around with an expressionless face.

"So you really do like him." He states. I notice his eyes turning a bit red. Wait, is he about to cry?

"What?"