Chapter 9 ~ It Was Yaka All Along

**Alright if you have seen WandaVision you might know the song Agatha all along and you get the title hopefully if not oh well anyways enjoy the chapter!**

"You should she the look on your face! Ha! Its priceless!" Yaka said laughing. But not his usual laughter. This was different. It was evil. So was the look on his face. This wasnt the Yaka I know. Knew. Was that really Yaka or was this? No...what about when he told me to come back? What....what about the kiss? Our friendship? Was it all....was it all just an act? "Oh. Your probably wondering if I ever cared. No. See I'm a murderer, well more like an assassin really. For the right price I'll kill anyone. This detective thing is a cover up. When I'm on vacation I have a job. This old man wanted him killed and I must have been mentioned. Well, no one probably told him because I tend to kill my clients. They know too much. I almost got away but you came back too soon. Geez for years and I've never been caught...why'd you gotta go and ruin my record? I mean-" I kicked Yaka in the mouth looking angry and tears forming. "All of it...was a lie....our friendship?...our....relationship...you never once cared for me or anyone?!" 

Yaka spat some blood out then looked like he was thinking. "No. Not once. I'm a great actor right? I mean you totally thought I liked you it was great i mean i go-" Yaka was cut off when I kicked him hard again this time in the stomach. Tears were coming and wouldn't stop. This is why i dont let people in. I was so stupid. I was so naive...I should have never trusted him or let him make me smile or anything ever. I turned and walked away as everyone else dealt with Yaka. I walked, more like stomped, my way to my apartment tears falling the entire time. It hurt so much. I hated this feeling. *I liked him. Maybe even lived him. And he never cared one bit...I never wanna see his stupid face again!* I arrived at my apartment and practically slammed the door then flipped on the couch and screamed into one of the throw pillows tears still fresh on my face. Then there was a knock on the door. 

"Go. Away!" I yelled not wanting to see anyone at that moment. "Well too bad b!tch I'm here." It was Leila. We were friends and she always did what she wanted and called everyone b!tch or something or other. It's just how she is. I groaned and went back to the throw-pillow as Leila sat beside me. "Hey. It's okay. I know how much Yaka meant to you. Everytime you talked about him you smiled and got happy. And this sucks. A lot.....and I have an idea. Let's go." Leila said then proceeded to drag me out of my apartment. "Why cant you let me sulk.." i said walking along. "Because I care. Deal with it." She said as went to god knows where.