Chapter 1

9/16/19- 9/17/19

Jade and Henry were in Jade's room thinking about how to contact their family and the Order while they're gone. Jade, Henry, Ron and Hermione were taking after Dumbledore instead of their last year of school. Jade's friends had to stay home so they didn't get anything suspicious. Henry and his friends promised to go with her even though they were missing their last year of school.

They had told their family what Dumbledore was doing last year. And that if they want this war to end sooner than the last one they need to get their job done.

They were saying no at first but after Jade telling them that they need to do it they said they could do it.

Sirius is letting them stay at his home to keep them safe. He would stay with James and Lily at in hiding.

Since Dumbledore was gone their secret keeper is McGonagall.

Then Henry came up with an idea.

"I have an idea!" Henry said.

"What?" Jade asked.

"Kreacher! We have him fill everyone in while we're gone! He listens to you like Tweeky does for us all." he said.

"I love your idea!" she said.

While they figured everything out their parents, uncles and Tonks were in the kitchen.

"I can't believe we all agreed with them doing this." Lily said.

"Honestly even I'm shocked. But like Jade said, 'This war needs to end. We know he's made Horcruxes, and with Dumbledore gone it's my job to finish this. It can't be another eleven year long war. Not with Henry being in his last year and me being done with school we're able to use magic outside of school now. We can do this. Me and Hermione have our apperation licenses so we can apperate when we need to and have Ron and Henry hold onto one of us or close.' You know they can do this. They said they're going to tell us when they get the chance and I'm letting them use Grimauld Place as a hideout." Sirius said.

A few minutes later Jade and Henry came to the kitchen.

"We have an idea of how we can contact you. When we're at Grimauld Place we can ask Kreacher to send you the letter. And if we leave we can still call Kreacher to keep you posted." Jade said.

Their parents, Remus, Sirius and Tonks jumped and took out their wands.

"Oh, it's you two." Tonks said.

"Sorry, we came up with an idea." Jade said.

"Alright, sounds like a good plan." Lily said.

"That sounds like a good idea. James said.

After that Jade went to her room and started looking at important things. She was going to keep Hedwig stay here to keep her safe.