Chapter 7

The next day they checked everything to make sure they don't forget anything.

"Alright, got everything in your bag?" Jade asked.

"Yup."

"Alright then, KREACHER!" she called.

Then there was a snap.

"Mistress Jade call Kreacher?" he said.

"Yes, is Grimauld Place still in hiding?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Alright, can you please take us back?" Jade said.

"Yes Mistress Jade, Master Henry. Hold onto Kreacher's hand."

So they held on and a few seconds later they were back in Grimauld Place.

"Ahh. Much better. Thanks Kreacher." Henry said.

"Would Mistress Jade and Master Henry like Kreacher to make lunch?"

"Yes please Kreacher." Jade said.

So he went to make lunch and Jade and Henry went to go unpack in their rooms.

"After lunch I'm taking a shower." Henry said.

"Same here. Thank Merlin there's more than one bathroom." Jade said.

So they headed downstairs and had some chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese.

"I think we should go to Godrics Hollow tomorrow." Jade said.

"Alright. Let's bring our bags with us just in case we need to stay in hiding." Henry said.

"Alright. Let's get some sleep and leave after dinner tomorrow." she said.

He nodded in agreement.

So they went to bed.

The next day after dinner they told Kreacher they were going somewhere and didn't know if they were going to be back after.

They had packed everything up while Kreacher made breakfast.

So they took hands and apparated to Godrics Hollow.

When they got there they were at the graveyard.

"Jade, I think it's Christmas Eve." Henry said looking around.

Then they saw the graveyard. They looked at each other and nodded. So they headed there and looked at people from the first war and the past.

Henry was looking at one with snow on it and then saw the Deathly Hollows sign. Then pushed more snow and saw Ignotus on it.

"Hey Jade?" he called.

He turned around and was about to say something but saw someone looking at them.

"Henry someone's watching us and I think I know who it is." she said.

He looked up and saw them.

So they followed her and saw their old house.

They looked at it and remembered what happened.

Then Jade saw something outside the door

On this spot, on this night of 31 October 1981, their son, Henry, and daughter Jade remain the only wizard and witch ever to have survived the Killing Curse. Their son is the first wizard ever to survive the killing curse while their daughter survived after the safe of her brother. This house, invisible to Muggles, has been left in its ruined state as a monument to the Potters and as a reminder of the violence that tore apart their family.