Chapter 6

While they started moving Ron would get angry and see Hermione with Jade and Henry.

While they were on a hill Hermione handed Jade a water bottle.

"Thank you."

She took a few sips and handed it to Henry.

"Thanks." he said.

As they walked around Ron would listen to the radio and slowly get healed.

One day while they were in the woods Ron was sitting next to Hermione while Jade was next to Henry.

"She doesn't know what we're doing does she?" Ron said.

"None of us do." Hermione said.

Later that night Hermione was cutting Jade's hair, Ron was fully healed and Henry was on his shift.

"Oh my god." Hermione said.

Then stopped and stood up.

"What?" Jade asked.

"I'll tell you in a minute, call Henry." she said.

So she went outside and told him to go inside.

So he stood up and went inside.

"What?" she asked.

"The sword of Gryffindor, it's goblin made." she said.

"OK?" Henry said.

"We're looking for a way to destroy Horcruxes right? Jade destroyed one second year, Tom Riddle's diary."

"With a basilisk fang. If you have one of them in that bag of yours I already know I don't."

"Don't you two see? In The Chamber of Secrets Jade stabbed the Basilisk with the sword of Gryffindor Its blade is impregnated with basilisk venom."

"It only takes in that which makes it stronger!" Henry said.

"Exactly, which is why,"

"It can destroy Horcruxes." Jade said.

"That's why Dumbledore left it to you in his will." Hermione said.

"You're brilliant, Hermione. Truly." Jade said.

"Actually, I just highly logical thinking, which allows to me see past and irrelevant details ... and perceived cleary which others overlook." she said.

"Yeah, there is only one problem. Someone stole the sword." Henry said.

Then some of the light was gone and they looked at Ron.

"Yeah, I'm still here. But you three carry on. Don't let me follow the fun." Ron said.

Then Jade sat on the other side of the bench.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Wrong? Nothing's wrong. At least for you three." he said.

"Well if you have something you want us to hear spit it out." Henry said.

"Alright I'll spit it out. Now that we're going to have to find another damn thing."

"I thought you knew what you signed up for?" Jade said.

"Yeah, I thought I did to."

"Well then we're sorry but we don't know what you think is wrong." Henry said.

The two of them may not be as close as they once were but they're still brother and sister. Henry swore to stay with her all the way after protecting him all six years he was there as a thank you.