Chapter 14

A few minutes later everyone was at the great hall.

"Many of you must be wondering why I summon you here at this time of night. It has come to my attention that earlier today Jade and Henry Potter have appeared." Snape said.

Everyone started whispering.

"Now... should anyone... student or staff attempt to aid Mr. and or Ms. Potter? They will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transcription, further more... Any person found have knowledge of these events... who fails to come forward... will be treated as equally guilty. Another... If anyone in here has any knowledge of Mr. or Ms. Potter's movements this evening. I invite them to step forward. Now!" he said.

Then two people appeared.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a security problem, Headmaster. I finished school last year and could call you Severus but I'm in my school uniform so I have to call you headmaster." Jade said.

People from the Order appeared with Ron and Hermione. Lily, James, Sirius and Remus looked at Jade and Henry in relief and worried at the same time.

"I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood?" Henry said.

"Tell them how it happened that night? Tell them how you looked him in the eye... A man who trusted you, and killed him. Tell them!" Jade said.

Snape pulled out his wand and Jade, Henry and McGonagall did the same thing. Then she started aiming at him. And he just used a shield charm.

Then he flew away.

"COWARD!" McGonagall yelled.

Jade and Henry pulled off their cloaks. While McGonagall let off the candles.

A few seconds later Jade's scar started burning.

"Jade?" Henry said worried.

"Potter?" McGonagall said.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you might even think to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Jade Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Jade Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Jade Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have one hour." Voldemort said.

Everyone stood there quietly.

'You're not getting my big, protective sister!' Henry thought.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" someone said pointing at him.

Then when nobody was looking she mouthed 'sorry Jade'

Henry grabbed one of her hand and Ginny grabbed the other while his friends came and stood in front of her or next to her.

She knew Aden and Astoria wanted to go to but couldn't.

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Mr. Filch yelled.

"They are supposed to be out of bed you bombaling idiot!" McGonagall said.

"Oh, sorry ma'am." he said.

"As it happens, Mr. Filch, Your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you please, to lead the Slytherin house, from the hall." she said.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading 'em to, ma'am?" he asked.

"The dungeons would do."

After that she looked at Jade and Henry.

"I assume that you two are here for something important. What is it you need Potters?" McGonagall asked.

"Time Professor. As much as you can give us." Jade said.