Chapter 13

When they got there they heard something go off.

"Potter's!" someone yelled.

"Right here!"

"Search everywhere!"

While they did that Jade, Ron, Henry and Hermione heard someone else say something.

"In here, Potters. Come on, move!"

"Did you look at him. For a second I thought that was..." Ron said.

"I know. Dumbledore!" Henry said.

Hermione looked at the mirror.

"Jade? I can see you in this." she said.

He took out the glass and put it on the mirror.

"Bloody fools, what are you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?" someone said.

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother. It's you who I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby." Hermione said.

"Where've you left him?" Aberforth asked.

"He's dead." Jade said.

"Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf." he said.

"Who gave that to you? The mirror?" Jade asked.

"Mundungus Fletcher, about a few months ago."

"Dung had no right selling that to you. It belongs to..." Henry started.

"Sirius... Albus told me. He also told me you'd likely be hacked off, if you ever found that I had it. But, ask yourself; Where would you be if I didn't?" he said.

Then Aberforth gave them some butterbeer.

"Do you have any others much? From the Order?" Hermione asked.

"The Order has finished. You-Know-Who has won, anyone who says otherwise is killing themselves." he said.

Jade turned around and looked at him.

"We have to go to the Hogwarts, tonight. Dumbledore gave us a job to do." Jade said.

"Did he now? Nice job? Easy?"

"We've been hunting Horcruxes. We think the last one is at Hogwarts. But we'll need your help to do it." Henry said.

"What my brother gave you is a suicide mission. Do us all a favor and go home you two! Live a little longer."

"Dumbledore trusted us to see this through." Jade said.

"What makes you think you can trust him? What makes you think you can believe anything my brother told you? And in all the time you knew him... Did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mentioned hers?"

"Why should he..." Jade said.

"Keep secrets. You tell me?"

"We trusted him." Henry said.

"That's the boy's answer. A boy goes chasing Horcruxes is on the word of a man who wouldn't even tell him where to start. You're lying! Not just on me, it doesn't matter. To yourselves as well. That's what a fool does. You don't strike me as a fool, Jade and Tracey Potter! So, I ask you two again, there must be a reason."

"We're not interested in what happened between you and your brother." Henry said.

"We don't care that you've given up. We trusted the man we knew. We need to get into the castle tonight." Jade said.

He looked at the two of them and then Ariana.

"You know what to do."

"That's your sister, Ariana. Isn't it? She died very young, didn't she?" Hermione said.

"My brother sacrificed many things, Ms. Potter. On his journey to find power. Including Ariana. And she was devoted to him. He gave her everything. But time." he said.

"Thank you, Mr. Dumbledore. He did save our lives twice! Kept an eye on us on that mirror. That doesn't seem like someone who's given up!" Hermione said.

"She's coming back." she said.

They looked closer.

"What's that with her?" Tracey said.

"Neville! How you look..." Henry started.

"Like hell, I reckon. But this is nothing. Seamus is worse. Hey, Ab! We've got a couple more coming through." Neville said.

"Don't remember this on the Marauder's Map." Ron said while they followed him.

They didn't get one they're first year but Henry had told them about it.

"That's because it never existed till now. The seven secret passages were sealed off, before the start of the year. This is the only way in or out, now. The grounds are crawled with Death Eaters and Dementors." he said.

"How about Mr. Snape as Headmaster?" Hermione asked.

"Hardly ever seen. It's the Carrows who's watching out for."

"Carrows?" Jade asked.

"Yeah. Brother and sister. Incharge of discipline. They like punishment, the Carrows."

"They did that to you? Why?" Henry asked.

"Today's Dark Arts lesson was practicing the Cruciatus curse. On first years. I refused. Hogwarts has changed."

A few seconds later they were where they got to school.

"Let's have a little bit of fun shall we?"

Then he opened the door.

"Hey! Listen up you lot. Got you a surprise."

"Not more of Aberforth's cooking I hope. I can't even keep it digested!" Seamus said.

Then Neville stepped away and then Jade, Henry, Ron and Hermione were seen.

"Blimey!" Seamus said and started clapping.

Everyone else started to.

"OK OK!" Neville said smiling.

Then everyone started to calm down and then looked at Jade.

"So, what's the fun Jade, Henry?" Neville asked.

"OK. There's something here that can defeat you-know-who and it's somewhere in Hogwarts." he said.

"What is it?" Neville asked.

"We don't know." Henry said.

"Where is it?" Seamus asked.

"We don't know that either. I guess there's nothing else to go on." he continued.

"We think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. It would be something small, easily concealed. Anyone have any idea?" Jade said rubbing his scar.

"Well, there's the lost diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw. Hasn't anyone heard of it? It's quite famous." Luna said.

"Yes but Luna, it's lost. For centuries now. There hasn't been a person to find it." Cho said.

"Excuse me can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron said.

"It's a sort of crown. Like a tiara." Cho explained.

Then the door opened and it was Ginny.

"Jade, Henry." she said.

"Hi there." Henry said.

"Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm a frankie first-year. I'm her brother!" Ron said.

"She got lots of them, but she has got only one Jade." Seamus said fighting the laughter.

"Shut up, Seamus!" Ron said.

"What is it, Ginny?" Neville asked.

"Snape knows, he knows Jade and Henry were at Hogsmead." she said.

They all looked at her and came up with an idea.