Chapter 15

While Jade and Henry were on their way to the Room of Requirements Jade felt pain she's felt before.

While she was feeling that she was falling in the ground.

"Jade!" Henry said.

A few seconds later she didn't feel the pain anymore and took a few deep breaths.

"You alright?" she asked helping him up.

"Yeah, Ron and Hermione got the cup all set."

He nodded and then they continued to get where they have to go.

While they did that they bumped into Ginny and Neville.

"Ginny, Neville! You alright?" Jade asked.

"Never better! I feel like I can spit fire! Have you seen Luna up there?" Neville said.

"Luna?" Jade said confused.

"I'm mad for her. I think it's about time I told her since well probably both be dead by dawn." he said.

Then he left to go find her.

Jade looked at Henry and shrugged. Then they started running again.

When they got there they stood there for a second.

When they got there they saw Ron and Hermione and looked around. When Jade got close to a box she felt something she was familiar with.

So she turned around and opened it. There was the diadem. She was about to pick it up he heard something.

"Well well well, what brings you here Potters?" Malfoy said looking Jade the most.

"Draco." Jade said quietly.

"We'd like to ask you the same question." Henry said.

"You have something of mine. I'd like it back." he said still looking at Jade.

She could tell he wanted to just hold her. They had been close like brother and sister so would do that once in a while.

"Well what's wrong with the wand you have there?" Jade asked.

They both felt guilty about doing this to each other but knew they needed to keep going until the end of this war.

"It's my mother's. It's powerful but, not the same. It doesn't understand me, you know?"

"Why didn't you tell her? Bellatrix? You knew it was us. You didn't say anything." Jade said.

He stood there quietly.

'Because you're one of my best friends.' he thought.

Jade could tell that that's what he was saying and smiled a little so nobody but him else could see it.

"Come on, Draco! Don't be a prat. Do it!" Goyle said.

"Easy!" Ron said.

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione said.

"Avada Kedavra!" Goyle shouted.

"Stupefy!" Ron said.

"This is my girlfriend, you bloody gits!" he yelled running after him.

Then they heard something.

"Ahh! Goyle set the bloody place on fire!" Ron said grabbing hermione's hand and running.

Jade and Henry did the same thing.

"Come on! This way!" Jade said tossing the other three a broom.

While they flew Jade saw Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle climb up the things.

"We can't leave them!" she said looking at the other three.

"She's joking, right?" Ron said.

"He's one of her best friends! What do you expect?" Henry said.

Jade started to go to the two of them.

"If we die for them, Jade, I'm gonna kill you!" Ron said while they headed to them.

Jade grabbed Malfoy's hand while Ron grabbed Goyle.

Crabbe had fallen into the fire.

When they got out of the room Jade headed to the diadem.

"Jade!" Hermione said tossing her a fang.

She caught it and put it in the diadem.

When she did that she felt the pain and crawled backwards. While she did that Voldemort's fire face went off and the door shut.

Jade took a few deep breaths and heard something.

"Come Nagini. I need to keep you safe."

Henry, Ron and Hermione looked at her.

"It's the snake. She's the last one. I heard him say her name and he needs to protect her." she said.

Ron, Henry and Hermione looked at each other then Jade.

"Look inside him. If you find him you can find the snake. We can end this." Ron said.

So she shut her eyes tightly and unlocked her occlumency.

"My Lord... Might it be less... I should not be more prudent to call off this attack. Simply seek the girl yourself." Lucius said.

"I do not need to seek the boy before the night is out, he will come to me! Do you understand?" Voldemort snapped.

Then he slapped Lucius.

"Look at me! How can you live with yourself, Lucius?"

"I don't know." he said.

"Go and find Severus. Bring him to me."

Then Jade was back and relocked her occlumency. As tightly as she could.

"I know where she is." she said.