Chapter 3

Suddenly they were in a city.

"Where are we?" Ron asked.

"Shocks pray avenue. I used to come to theater here with mum and dad. I don't know why I thought of this it just popped into my head." Hermione said.

So they kept going and headed to a corner.

"We need to change." she said opening her purse.

She and Jade reached into their bags and grabbed each of them some clothes.

"What is that?" Ron asked.

"Undetectable extension charm, Remus tought us over the summer. I put everything in here days ago just in case."

"Same here. Mine has me and Henry's things and Hermione has hers and Ron's." Jade said.

"You're amazing you are." Ron said.

"All of a certain surprise." Hermione said back.

"Alright, get changed, head to Grimauld Place and have Kreacher tell everyone we're safe." Jade said.

"Sounds good." Henry said.

So they got changed under the invisibility cloak and then headed to Grimauld Place.

When they got there they hurried across the street.

"Alright, let's go." Jade said.

When they got there they locked the door and went to the kitchen.

Then they wrote to the Order and told them they're safe at where they were supposed to be.

"Alright Jade, you're the boss of the group now. We have to listen to you." Hermione said.

"Let's just get some rest and then we can figure out what to do tomorrow while Kreacher makes breakfast." she said.

"I don't wanna be on my own, can we sleep here together tonight?" Hermione asked.

Then Ron noticed her wincing tightly.

"What is it? What did you see? Is he at my place?"

"No, I just felt anger – he's really angry –"

"But that could be at the Burrow," said Ron loudly. "What else? Didn't you see anything? Was he cursing someone?"

"No, I just felt anger – I couldn't tell –" Jade felt badgered, confused, and Hermione did not help as she said in a frightened voice,

"Your scar, again? But what's going on? I thought that connection had closed!"

"It did, for a while," muttered Jade; her scar was still painful, which made it hard to concentrate. "I – I think it's started opening again whenever he loses control, that's how it used to –"

"But then you've got to close your mind!" said Hermione shrilly. "That's why you were supposed to use Occlumency! Otherwise Voldemort can plant false images in your mind-"

Jade had explained everything they needed to know while they were gone.

"Hermione, Ron, you do remember she's a master of occlumency, right? And besides, she can only feel him not see him." Henry said.

Ron's ears turned bright red.

"Oh yeah."

Hermione's face was as red as his ears.

Then Hermione gasped and Jade turned around with her wand out. Then they saw another patronus.

"Family's safe. In hiding and guarded do not reply with patronus." Then it was gone.