Chapter 16

When they got to where Voldemort was they stood there quietly.

"You have performed extra ordinary magic with this wand, My Lord, in the last few hours alone." Snape said.

"No! No! I am extra-ordinary. But the wand resists me. There is no wand more powerful. Ollivander himself has said it.

Tonight, when the boy comes. It will not fail you, I am sure."

"It answers to you, and you only."

"Does it?"

"My Lord?" Snape said confused.

"The wand, does it truly answer to me? You're a clever man, Severus. Surely you must know... Where does its true loyalty lie? With you..."

"Of course, My Lord."

"The Elder Wand cannot serve me properly, because I am not its true master. The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. You killed Dumbledore, Severus. While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine. You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus. But only I can live forever."

"My Lord..."

"Nagini, kill!"

Then she jumped on to Snape and bit him deeply a few times. Then they were gone.

After that Jade, Henry, Ron and Hermione headed to Snape. Jade and Henry knelt down next to him. Jade put her hands on his face.

"Take them. Take them." Snape said while he cried.

Jade opened her bag and took out a pensive.

She put it under his eye and got enough tears.

"Look at me." Snape said.

Jade and Henry looked at him.

"You you have your mother's eyes."

Then he was gone.

Jade looked at Henry and he looked at Jade. Then they stood up. When they did that Jade felt her scar and put her hand on the window.

"You've fought valiantly, but in vain... I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat...

In their absence, dispose your dead with dignity, Jade Potter, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you, rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonor.

Join me in the Forbidden Forrest... and confront your fate. If you do not do this, I shall kill every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you from me."

After he was gone the four of them went back to Hogwarts.

When they got there they walked around.

"Where is everybody?" Hermione said.

When they got to the great hall they saw people sitting there. Ron saw his family crying and found out Fred was gone.

Hermione walked over to Ron and Jade and Henry kept going. Then they saw their parents, Sirius, Remus and Tonks. Henry's eyes started watering.

Jade put him in her arms and rubbed his back.

"You can stay here or come with me." she said.

She had trouble hiding even more of her tears but had to fight these ones for her brother. She swore to protect him and comfort him if he needed it.

Henry looked at her.

"We started this together, we're ending this together."

So they continued to the office.