#ιαουατ|20|

"Hail"
{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

"We need to find my big brother!"

Erice exclaimed when they lost sight of the thief and they tried to find where it went and Kaejo was gone as well.

"How can we lose those stones to a thief?!"

Fire stabbed a trunk with his sword in his anger and Ryel came back from searching with no news about where the thief went and Kaejo too. 

"Is it possible that thief stole the crown??"

The princess was caught up with it but she wasn't convinced and she only said that there can be a lot of thieves in the world.

"Let's keep looking!"

Fire only said and they went their way searching and being relentless of what happened.

Back in the thief's place, the girl who got the necklaces brought them in a room where they have gathered all the treasured gems they have stolen and were put in sacks which they brought to a certain town and are received by Shiro's men to bring to the palace. It was because Shiro hired thieves and people to gather precious gems that he might just obtain the two twinstone.

Three days later, Kaejo was brought out and asked if he wanted to die or join the group to be saved. The group of thieves hired by Shiro were being exempted with the mark on the forehead but are given a ring instead as a sign that they are called for a different purpose.

"I have brought him, Hail... You can take him there. This guy is such a pain~"

"So you wouldn't want to join us and would rather die? That is pretty much a shame. I was eventually getting a liking on you already though you are pretty stubborn... What is your name again?"

The girl said as she was bringing Kaejo in a strange room and released him before leaving.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise before the ground shook. Then after a while, the ground cracked and molten liquid came up from it that Kaejo was running back and forth not to scorch himself.

At the same time, a creature revealed itself from the ground being covered by molten shell and it started attacking Kaejo who got no weapons or anything to defend for himself. The place was also locked and he was likely in an underground place.

He was already scorched from time to time and was totally worn out running around when he accidentally slid and a bottle dropped from him.

It was the bottle containing the remaining liquid he got from the globs of light after they defeated the invisible creature in the lagoon and he saw how it gleamed from time to time.

He thought that it might help him against the creature since he remembered that it was seemingly purified by the moonstone back then so he used his remaining strength and dodged the creature before he managed to aim at its eyes and he threw the small bottle.

It broke and the liquid irritated the creature's eyes before it slowly has gone wild and became a stone along with the molten liquids. Sooner, Kaejo discovered a way out but he was still confronted by the same girl who brought him there.

During that time, he saw the girl arguing with one of Shiro's men that he ended up rescuing her when they tried to kill her.

"There was no need to save me earlier~ Do you really think I will spare your life if you saved me??"

The girl said pointing an arrow at Kaejo after they escaped from Shiro's men.

"I understand now why you let Shiro use you and the others... Because you want to use him but he didn't kept his words, right? Now, his men intends to finish you and the others as well... Believe me, he is pure evil, Hail~ He won't give favor... He uses and disposes... He deceives... You need to let me go~ Or rather, tell me where you brought those necklaces! Those are necessary to seal Shiro again and stop his new order!"

"Shut up! Why will I believe you?! Shiro has nothing to get from us anymore now, maybe... He really used us but we will strike back at him..."

"Can't you see you're not enough to defeat him? Only the heir of the throne can use the necklaces and defeat Shiro! Haven't you seen what he did to the people and why he gives a mark on their foreheads?! It is to show that he owns them whether they like it or not... They are under his rule! And he is letting evil to prevail... He even hired you as one of the thieves! Is that something you perceived as good? Is this what kind of life you wanted to live in? Where we are being used to do evil and worship someone who is evil?"

After saying all those words, Kaejo got knocked down with the anger of the girl but she somehow got caught up with his words so she brought him with her riding on a horse and proceeded to a village.

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse