16

{𝐈'𝐦 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧}

As Anastasiya wakes in the woods, naked, with a blanket over her, she turns to the side and finds a pile of clothes with a note on top of it, besides her.

Anastasiya wraps the blanket around her as she sits up and picks up the note, that she realized was in her fathers hand writing.

Note:

Anastasiya, you were still in your wolf form, so I decided to let you rest till you turned back. Alright now I'm busy with your Uncle Elijah. Elijah brought you some clothes but I don't think their your style (I told Elijah that, but he didn't listen) Anyways, congratulations on your second turn, I am so puede of you darling, I'll see you soon.

Anastasiya smiled as she set the note down and started to get dressed, and her father was right, this wasn't something she would normally wear but it was cute.

Elijah had good taste in clothes but for some reason he only knows suits for himself, 9 thousand dollars on one suit because he isn't a barbarian, but we're not counting

Anastasiya looked around before she sadly sighed, Damon was dying from a werewolf bite and there was no way to save him. After all the things he said to her, he had brought up her abuse and her mother. Calling her a monster and telling her that her father would hate her after he learned of what had happened in her human years. After all that, Anastasiya still loved Damon even if she hated him right now. She didn't want him to die.

Anastasiya quickly sped out of the woods and straight for the Salvatore house, she had made up her mind. Ana had decided that she should say her goodbyes.

It had gotten dark outside, Anastasiya had made a pit stop at the grill and drowned her sorrows before she came to the Salvatore house.

Anastasiya sighed as she walked into the house, she looked around and made her way up the stairs.

Unknown to Anastasiya, that someone was reliving their first kiss as they laid in a bed, besides a doppelgänger, who accidentally got into their mind.

(Memory 1862)

Anastasiya had been in Mystic Falls for about a year now, hers and Damon's relationship has been getting better as they got closer.

Anastasiya sat underneath a tree as she wrote a letter to her father.

Letter:

Dear Father,

Mystic Falls, as they call it, is boring. I have been staying with a family, the Salvatores, the man of the house, Giuseppe, has two sons. Stefan and Damon. They are both very kind.