𝗔𝗰𝘁 3

🄰🄲🅃  🅃🅆🄾

🄰🄲🅃 🅃🅆🄾

🅃🄷🄴 🄵🄸🄽🄰🄻 🄿🄰🅁🅃

"They say there is five stages of grieve;

Denial,

Anger,

Bargaining,

Depression,

And,

Acceptance.

Well, I'd like to add

One more,

Revenge."

_______
Cruella Deville

I hope you find what you're looking for out there in the world.

Where ever you are just—just know that I love you.

I hope you find the kind of happiness that exists on your own terms. I hope you truly take the time to figure out what moves you, what encourages your soul, what you deeply crave from this life, and I hope you have the courage to chase that.

I hope that you know you deserve everything this world has to offer, and that you have everything you have ever wished for.

Know that you're never alone, and you are loved, and cared for.

Fall in love. Maybe it doesn't always have to be with a person, it could be with music, art, dancing in the dark, 1 am car rides, just fall in love with life.

Even if you think that nobody loves you, I love you.

I want you to know that you are an amazing person, and that no matter what happens, be yourself and don't let anybody tell you who to be!

Don't change for someone who wants you to change, if they loved you, they wouldn't ask for you to change.

I might not have the best advice in life, but I'm telling you this; Just be yourself.

Don't let anyone dictate how you live, how you love, and how you live life.

Be the greatest fucking person you can be, and those who have told you that you are a nobody, prove those fuckers wrong.