34

~Just Woah~

In Italy, the sword has been successfully excavated

In Italy, the sword has been successfully excavated. A man holds it up and brushes it off, he then hands it off to another man. Alexandra answers Klaus's phone as he told her he was to busy to answer his phone since he was eating.

"Hello." Alexandra says into the phone making Tyler frown, which every one in the room frown too.

"Hey, Klaus?" Tyler asked into the phone making Alexandra shake her head with a smile as she tried to pass her husband the phone but he just pushed it away.

"Tyler! It's Alexandra, I hope you're not causing problems." Alexandra told him as Klaus then sipped on his drink as he listened in to the conversation.

"I can do whatever I want. I'm not sired to you're husband nor daughter anymore." Tyler told her making her smile, he might not be sired anymore, but everyone had secrets;)

"Fair enough. Although I do happen to know your little secret about your time in Appalachia." Alexandra told him as the man brings the sword over to Klaus and he examines it. "What was your friends' name? Hayley, was it? You probably prefer I kept that to myself. Kol is just dying to rip your heart out for hurting Caroline, but Nik stopped him, so be grateful. That you're not rotting at the bottom of the ocean by now." Alexandra added making Klaus smirk and kiss her to which she returned.

Caroline is shocked and hurt by this revelation.

"I'm sorry, mate. Are you going to answer or should I just assume you're back to being...how did you phrase it? Ah, yes, my little bitch." Klaus says as he took the phone from his wife and put in on his ear,
Tyler hangs up the phone and clears his throat. He hands the phone back to Dean.

As Tyler walked away, Hayley followed him, as Caroline stayed there and thought it through; did Hayley and Tyler sleep together?

"They didn't sleep together." Theodore told her making her frown and look up at him.

"Excuse me?" Caroline asked as she didn't get what he was saying,

"You're wondering if Tyler had sex with my sister, they didn't. They're just friends, plus Tyler always told us he had someone back home to run back too." Theodore told her with a smile before he himself exited the room.

The hunter had hostages in the Grill, making Stefan and his hero team, recuse them as he needed the hunter; for Elena.

The hunter then was killed by Elena Gilbert, after Damon had said he was going to kill Conner. So no hunter no Cure.

Stefan stands up and Anastasiya rushes up behind him and grabs him in a chokehold. Her trip to New York was interrupted when she got a call, telling her to come home.