Smartass

Anakin and I pulled up to the local lingerie store. I popped a piece of mint gum in my mouth and pushed open the doors. A little bell rang and a women who had a cake face of makeup on ran to the door. She would be cute if she didn't put so much foundation on.

"Well hello there" She said on a low sexy voice, she faced Anakin and put a hand on her hip, sending him a wink.

"What will you be looking for today" She says biting her lip. She looked hilarious I wanted to laugh.

"A way around you" I said laughing. I grabbed Anakin's hand and led him to the area where the sets were. I heard the women scoff and I think say 'rude bitch'. Wow, she wounds me.

"Did I just see the (Y/N) (Y/L/N) get jealous of another women talking to me" Anakin says quirking an eyebrow.

"I was saving you the time of talking to her" I rolled my eyes and flipped through some hangers.

"you're hot as fuck when you're overprotective" he says whispering into my ear, making the hairs on my neck stand. I cleared my throat and turned to give him an innocent smile.

"it seems as if everything turns you on mr. skywalker" I said lifting my brow in question.

"no just everything you do" he said giving me one of those million dollar smiles and winking. God he was so cute.

I kept flipping and eventually had 2 or 3 picked out. A white colored one, a deep purple, and an olive green. They weren't the most gorgeous things ever but I only wanted one man's eyes on me anyway.

I told Anakin I was going to a dressing room, and he just nodded and kept flipping through racks. I opened the door to the rather large room and set down my things on a little bench. I stripped everything off and tried the deep purple first. It was gorgeous, but it just didn't look right. I was too tan for the color and I just didn't feel good in it.

The olive green was a solid choice if I was going to my great grandmothers pool party. I looked like someone had vomited all over me. The color wasn't it. The material felt cheap and it was just not it. Olive is usually my color so I was a little bummed.

The white was pretty, but I felt as if I was in a stripper's wedding, which I guess was fitting. Everything was just mediocre, it's like those shopping trips you get really excited for and then once you get there you find nothing in your size or it's all meh. I huffed and pulled at the material, as if it would make it look cuter.

2 knocks sounded from the door, so I opened and peeked my head around. Anakin had brought over a gorgeous red set. He had an evil smile on his face. I blushed as I grabbed the silk and lace material. I closed the door and placed the set on the bench. I stripped off the stripper wedding set, and pulled on the red. I turned to look in the mirror and gasped. It was absolutely gorgeous. The material was soft and I felt hot as shit in it.

"Darling if you take any longer in there I might just have to come in myself" Anakin says. I heard him lean on the outside of the stall.

"One moment" I said cheekily. I wanted to see how far he would go. I sat there for a while and to be honest ogled at the red set on my body. It looked fantastic,  I wonder who taught him to have such good taste in lingerie. Wait, shit nevermind. I shook my head.

"Fuck this" he said in a low husky voice, and then the door swung open. I turned around from the mirror to look at him.

His eyes were trained on my body, his jaw slightly ajar. I softly laughed at his reaction. He quickly stepped inside the room and shut the door, and even faster I was pinned against the wall.

"holy fuck" he says as he bends down to suck on your neck. He knows exactly where my soft spot is. I whimper which only makes him more dominant.

I bit down hard on my lip to try to suppress the noises that were coming otu of me. A pool of heat filled my inner stomach. Anakin pulled away for a second to look at my face. He took his thumb and rolled my bottom lip out from under my teeth.

"you better stop doing that or I will fuck you so hard right on this wall the entire block will know my name" he says in his husky voice which only turns me on more.

Jesus fucking christ does this man know what he does to me.

"And what's stopping you?" I ask looking innocently into his deep blue eyes. 

"Fuck" he groans and picks up my chin. He kisses me feverishly, swiping his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I grant it and he takes over my mouth. I feel him take the mint gum from my mouth, and bring it into his own. Our mouths work in perfect sync as he slowly starts to take off the set he picked out for me.

I break the kiss, "uh uh uhhh" I say slowly shaking my head. I press my pointer finger into his chest. His eyes are still trained on me. I push him just to the left of the door. I lean up and smash my lips against his. I leave a few on his jawline and neck. He groans and I can feel him harden against my lower stomach. I smile as I kiss him one last time, and then I open the door and shove him out of the room. I giggled as he groaned in frustration.

----------

"I believe I should get a reward" Anakin says as he hands his card to the cashier.

"And why is that" I reply.

"I picked out the best set" He says.

"Sooooo what do you want me to do?" I say confused.

"Wear it for me tonight" He blankly says. The cashier choked out the water he was taking a sip of, and then started coughing.

"Fucking smartass" I scoff as I push past him and walk out the door. I hear him start laughing behind me.