17. Ignore

"Felix!!"

"Jaemin!!"

"Wooahhh long time no see." they hugged. "What you doing here?"

"Hanging out and more specifically I am not a date."

"Wooahhh there you have a partner already?"

"Uh yes." Jaemin rubbed his nape.

"Oh I am hanging out too but with my friends hehe. This is Soobin and this is Hyunjin and guys this is Jaemin, my middle school friend." He introduced them. Felix and Jaemin chatted a bit until, "Baby I am back. Gosh the restroom was full so it-"

"Guys meet my girlfriend." Jaemin said grinning and others glanced at her. Then they looked at Jaemin, in disbelief. It took a moment for them to process everything.

"Ja-jaemin are you sure she's your girlfriend?"

"What do you mean by sure Felix? Of course she's my girlfriend and we are dating for more than a year now." Jaemin chuckled.

"WHATTTT??!" Soobin screamed.

"Wait do know her?"

It was silence. No one dared to say anything. Shock was plastered on their faces other than Jaemin's.

"Yes, we know each other." Hyunjin broke the long awaited silence. "Right Choi Eunha?"

"Hyunj-" she reached for his hand.

"What? Now do you want to say you can explain, it's not true, he's your friend?" he retracted his hand.

"Hyunjin I-I-"

"This means Seungmin was right. You really are a bitch."

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you call-"

"Jaemin, she's cheating on you and Hyunjin as well." Felix spoke.

"What? You are kidding right?" Jaemin's eyes were wide open.

"No, we are not kidding. She is dating Hyunjin and you at a time."

"You were making fun of me right? You were just using my money!!" Hyunjin spat out.

"Hyunj- I am s-"

"Wow then you must be dating me for money as well. Gosh this is embarrassing."

"No, Ja-"

"Shut up Eunha is this the reason you never talked about your school?Thank God Felix we met or else I would be still thinking this wench loves me." with this Jaemin left.

"Hy-"

"Shut up!!! I kept defending you everytime Seungmin tried telling me you were cheating and now!!!.....Just stay away from me." Hyunjin left too and the other two boys followed him.

They exited the mall. Soobin and Felix were kinda happy that they decided to come here. 'Seungmin we did it.' Felix said to himself. After a while they reached a park and sat on the bench provided.

__________

3rd Person POV

"Uh- Hyunjin are-"

"I'm fine Soobin. I don't care."

"But-"

"I said I am fine and first thing I wasn't that in love with her. Just her face was attractive and nothing less. She is just a creepy clingy girl. I am angry just because that bitch was spending my money and I didn't even realised it." he said staring at the ground. "And most important thing, I believed people would love a cold hearted person like me." he chuckled.