7. Punishment

"Teacher I was there too!" Hyunjin said as he caught up with the group walking towards the principals office.

"Oh Hyunjin you don't need to protect us. Go back to class." Felix said trying to cover the fact.

Why? Hyunjin's father was the principal of the school . His father was totally against school bullying and Hyunjin didn't bully anyone before but he bullied Seungmin just because he thought Seungmin was annoying and embarrassing him. He bullied Seungmin two three times already but Seungmin never complained the school about this and didn't let Jeongin to do so. Soobin and

Felix being his close friends, tried to protect him. Felix signaled Soobin to convince Hyunjin and that he will distract the teacher.

"Teacher we are sorry. Let us go we won't do it again." Felix started distracting Namjoon.

"No, Felix it's wrong and Seungmin's brother is in the office too. I can't let you go." The teacher said. Felix was terrified at the thought of Seungmin's brother in the office. Meanwhile Soobin was trying to stop Hyunjin telling the truth.

"Yah Hwang Hyunjin go back, we will be fine." Soobin said.

"But what if they check the cameras. I'll be caught anyways." He whispered loud enough for Soobin to hear it.

"We won't let it happen. Now go back or else teacher will take you with us." He whispered back.

"Thank you and I am sorry but I am coming with you." Hyunjin said.

"No you dumbass! It's ok now just go." Soobin.

"What are you talking?" The teacher asked once Felix stopped talking to him.

"Nothing teacher but can I come with you too? Please." Hyunjin said and Soobin mentally face palmed.

"Okay." He simply replied as they all started walking again.

When they reached there, the teacher knocked twice on the door and opened it. All of them walked inside. Principal Hwang was sitting on the couch with Changbin. Both of them looked up to see the group. The principal asked the teacher to call Seungmin too. They all waited for a while until they heard a knock on the door. The teacher opened the door to reveal Seungmin standing there. He walked inside. And the teacher asked him and Namjoon to sit while the rest of the students were standing. Seungmin was shocked to see his brother.

"Seungmin! Look here! What happened to your lip??!" Changbin practically yelled and sat beside his brother checking his face. Seungmin panicked to Changbin's question. He stayed at Jeongin's house to hide his bruise but he didn't know Changbin was coming to school as he said he was not free that week.

"Hy-Hyung what are you doing here? You told me you are busy this week!" Seungmin avoided his question purposely.

"It's not important! Tell me what happened to your face! Did they bully you once again?" Changbin was impatient.

"Hyung, it was my mistake. I was annoying them." Seungmin said looking down.

"Who did this?" Mr. Hwang said.

"D-dad-" Soobin cut off Hyunjin's words.

"It was me sir." Soobin said. Seungmin looked at him in shock. Felix eyed Seungmin and signaled him to keep his mouth shut.

"Did Mr. Choi do this to you?" the principal asked Seungmin to confirm it.

"S-sir I-I -". Seungmin was shuttering.

"What is it? Seungmo don't be afraid." Changbin said holding his hand.

"Yes. Soobin did this to me." And Seungmin lied. He shut his eyes and hung his head down.