5. Embarrass

When they reached home they changed and had their dinner. Seungmin was feeling uneasy about the incident happened earlier. So he decided to tell this to Jeongin. He went upstairs and sat on his bed. He started texting him.

Innie 🦊

You :
Innieeeeeeee

Jeongin replied almost immediately.

Innie 🦊:
Seungmin, are you ok? What happened?

You :
You know I saw something today!!??

Seungmin ignored his question.

Innie 🦊:
Ofcourse I don't know what you saw! The way you sent 'Innieeeee' God you scared me to death. I thought something happened to you!!!

You :
Ohh I am sorry about that 😅 and wait I am telling you what I saw today!

Innie 🦊:
It's ok and spill.

You :
I saw Eunha today.

Innie 🦊:
Me too. She sits two seats away from mine🙃

You :
God Jeongin!! Let me finish!!

Innie 🦊:
Ok ok sorry tell me😂

You :
After we dropped you home I was hungry so Changbin hyung took me to Minho hyung's cafe. There I saw her with a boy. Jisung saw her kissing that boy many-a-times and guess what? That boy was not Hyunjin!!!!

Innie 🦊:
Whattttttttttt!!!! 😱😱

Innie 🦊:
Wooahh that means that bitch is cheating on Hyunjin??? I knew she was cheating on him by dating his money and not him and now she's dating someone else!!!???

You :
Ikr!! Oh god don't you think I should tell this to Hyunjin?

Innie 🦊:
Wait!! Do you have any proof ??

You:
Hell nooo how can I be so dumb Innie... I thought I have hole in my heart but in reality I have hole in my brain too!! 😭But Changbin hyung, Minho hyung and Jisung saw her as well.

Innie 🦊 :
Quit your lame jokes! Quit them right now!! And if the hyungs saw her I don't think that will help.
Without any proof we can't prove him! And I am not allowing you to talk to him without any proof!

You :
But we have to tell him this!!

Innie 🦊 :
Yes but after having proofs and wait did she saw you?

You :
Okay and yes we made eye contact.

Innie 🦊 :
Oh my God Seungmin now she will surely hurt you!!!😵
What should I do now!!!!????