Chapter 1:

I woke up to see a black cat plastered all over the Ladyblog. My best friend runs it and she doesn't know I'm the one going against them, or the fact that I am a villain. I got up and brushed my short black hair, staring at a box of purple dye, considering dying the tips. I decide against it and trail into my bathroom, brushing my teeth, washing my face, and applying a dark black lipstick. I walk out and look around in my walk in closet, trying to find my combat boots and fishnets. I finally found them in the second drawer of my dresser and headed over to where my shoe rack was to find my combat boots sitting right on top. I then looked around for my black and white plaid skirt, white undershirt, and black tube top. I found them and threw them all on in front of my full body mirror. I also added some chains for decoration. 

(Just change the hair to black and we're all set lol)

I grabbed my phone to see if anything else had been published to her blog, seeing that there's another ladybug

I grabbed my phone to see if anything else had been published to her blog, seeing that there's another ladybug. I never minded the cats, but the ladybug's always got under my skin, too sweet for my taste. I grabbed my black bookbag and threw it over my shoulder, I grabbed a black coffee from my coffee maker and headed out the door. I got on my motorcycle and headed to school, not even wearing a helmet. I got a call from Gabriel Agreste, also known as hawkmoth. "Hey Gabe, what's the mission this time?" He sighed, one of his most hated nicknames was Gabe. "Sorry, in a bit of a mood today with that new Ladybug, she looks like a goodie two shoes. I hate people like that, like why be a hero when you can be the villain of your story?" He chuckled. 

"Agreed, she looks too friendly. Your mission is to eliminate Ladybug and Chat Noir, I don't want to see them at all. I can tell they'll get in the way of our plans, only thing is I'm suspecting the cat is my son, he wasn't in his room the same time that cat was out there. If he is, don't kill him, he's too valuable to me. Get me Emile back." I started revving the engine to my motorcycle, exhilarating the engine repeatedly. 

"Of course, Mr. Agreste. You can count on me, shall I ask Volpina to join me?" Volpina's one of my best friends, we always enjoyed messing with the "classic duo", god we even kidnapped those two once. If she hadn't let her gone might've won, but it was just for fun anyway we didn't really care. 

"Oh, it wouldn't be any fun without her. Hand her the stolen fox miraculous once you have time, are you headed to school Alexandra?" I smirked, knowing I'd get to work with her again, fun times, fun times. 

"Yes, yes I am. I'll give it to her at lunch, I have to hope no one sees it... I have to keep up my image for my friends, who knows how they'd react." He laughed, both of us knowing that my 'friends' would defend the "duo" instead of us, wait until the truth's revealed. 

"Sounds perfect, have a good day Corvina." He hung up and I pulled into the school's parking lot. Alya and Adrien waving me over, I enjoy being around them but I prefer my fellow villains.

"Hey guys, morning Adrien." Adrien had always liked me, but I'm more business oriented, I still messed with him every now and then, y'know flirt and walk away.