Chapter 10:

Dear Diary, 

Maybe being the villain was a way of coping, maybe finding your hero was the way to being a happier person. Maybe laughing along with the good guys was a better ending than ruling the world. I realize now, that I thought being a villain was who I was, but really I was a person who thought I needed to be someone I wasn't to fit in. Now, do I regret it? No, never. I found myself from it, I found my Prince Charming, I found friends who actually cared, but most of all I have memories that would last a lifetime. I wouldn't change it for the world, I thought I wanted the world, but what I really wanted was someone to enjoy this beautiful world with. I hope someday I can help those who think the same, it led me down a road of betrayal. Even if it ended with love, not everyone's will, not everyone will have a cat who saves them. I got lucky, and now I feel like the luckiest person in the world.

Alexandra Monroe

"Princess, I'm home." And now I'm married to Adrien Agreste, who's the sweetest, funniest, most loving man in the world. I walked out of my room, down the stairs, and hugged my husband who had just got home from work. "I brought take out." A smile flushed across his face, I took the bag. 

"What'd you get this time, kitten?" He smiled and placed his bag on the hardwood floor, he had just finished a big photoshoot for Prada. 

"Only your favorite, Chinese." I opened the bag and laid out all of our food, he sat beside me at the kitchen island and passed me a cup of water to go with it. I told him all about my new book I had started, told him all about the one I just released, and he agreed to read them all. He talked about how much his photoshoots were getting annoying, how he wanted to become a director for movies to work behind the scenes and hopefully base a movie off of one of my books. He explained how it would all work and laid it all out, I heard a knock at the door and walked over. Chloe, Luka, Alya, Nino, Marinette, Nathaniel, and Marc all showed up. 

"We all decided to come over, bring some food, and hangout for a bit if you all don't mind." Alya made her way over though the crowd and wrapped her arms around me, "I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!" A big smile came across her face, we all sat down at the giant table we had outside, talking about life and future plans. Nino threw Alya in the pool, Luka and Chloe followed after, and then Adrien threw me in. 

"Oh you're so gonna pay for that Agreste." He jumped in after me and we started splashing each other, Marinette, Nathaniel, and Marc all stayed back as they chatted. Chloe, Adrien, Luka, Alya, Nino, And I all agreed to play volleyball, girls against guys. "I'm warning you boys, I was the best on my team in middle school." They laughed and we proceeded to play volleyball for the next hour or so. We got tired and laid on the lawn chairs for a while, continuing to talk about college and such. I was finally happy in life, I surrounded myself with people who cared, I felt amazing, I was truly happy, and I just wanted to soak in these moments for eternity.