Disobedient [NSFW]

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

[y/n] = your name
Kaiso = sub male

In this scenario, you told all your servants not to masturbate for a week. If they succeed, they will all be able to dom you one by one. But Kaiso can't resist the urge and gives into pleasure.

I BEG YOU INSERT YOUR NAME FOR Y/N
❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
You woke up to hear a faint noise, you didn't know what it was but it woke you up. You rubbed your eyes sighing. As you put your house slippers on, you heard it get louder. It sounded like someone was either crying or moaning, you then started getting suspicious.

You had promised your servants that they could dom you one by one if they wouldn't masturbate for a whole week. If they failed, you'd punish them. You walked towards the bathroom, as you got towards the door, it was a crack open. You peeked through and saw Kaiso rubbing his member, constantly stopping for air. He was sniffling as small tears rolled down his face. It wasn't that he was overstimulated, he was afraid of what you would do to him, but he couldn't stop himself. He kept repeating

"I'm sorry~"

It made your stomach twist and turn, it was adorable seeing him apologize to you even though you weren't there. You thought of what to do, you could either punish him now or wait until tomorrow. You were pretty tired at the moment so you decided to creep back to bed and start sleeping again. You would confront him tomorrow afternoon.

~the next day~

"Breakfast is ready!"

Kaiso rubbed his eyes as he slowly got up. He didn't want to get up because of how long he stayed up this morning. He dragged his feet towards the kitchen but he woke up as soon as he saw the neatly stack of pancakes on the counter. He happily sat at the table like a good boy and waited for everyone else to join the table

~time skip~

Mino ate the last pancake, you laughed at him as he got syrup on his cheek, You wiped it off with a napkin.

"Kaiso"

"Mhm?"

"I want you to go wash up and change your clothes I have to tell you something"

The smile on your face made him assume it wasn't about this morning, he was far from right.

As Kaiso came back in a hoodie of yours and shorts (it was his day off) you were still at the table, he sat down waiting for you to say something.

"So you know how the deadline for our deal was today at 9 am?"

Kaiso's eyes widened. He started to get cold sweat.

"Well guess who caught you at 2 in the morning"

Kaiso's breathing got shaky and he looked down at his hands in his lap.

"Well... I couldn't help.... myself. I tried my hard.... hardest"

"Baby boy can't talk properly? I wouldn't blame you"

You grab his arm pulling him out his chair. You slam him against the wall pinning him down. He looked away and you gently pulled his face back.

"It's going to be a long day for you~"

"I'm sorry [y/n] I really tried I swear!"

"I know you did, but you've been on thin ice all week. You're going to have to deal with the consequences."

You pull his jaw closer until you are breaths away from kissing, you pull away and lift him by the hips, hanging him over your shoulders.

Once you reach your room, you roughly and quickly take the hoodie off and throw his pants to the side. You grab the closest silk scarf and tie his wrists together, not too tight, not too loose.

"Sit"

You point at your bed, he obeys. He watches as you strip yourself and pull out your black strap, it was the longest one you had. You grabbed your nipple clamps and a cock ring.

"Remember your colors?"

"Yes mommy"

"What a good boy remembering my name"

You pet his head

"You're making this hard"
Kaiso blushes a bit, you put the strap to the side and and the nipple clamps. You placed the cock ring carefully on his member. He whined as he got used to it.

"Ok, I'm going to spank you, I want you to count and thank me every spank"

You start, you spank him hard, rubbing the spot you hit

"Ah~ one.. thank you mommy"
"T-two, thank you mommy"
"Three... thank you m-mommy"
•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •
You went all the way up to 20, leaving his ass red. You turn him on his back rub his member slowly. He whimpers while his legs shake in pain. You grab the nipple clamps and pull on them to see how tight they are. Kaiso grits his teeth in torture, letting a couple tears trip down his cheeks. Guilt and satisfaction mixed in your stomach. Maybe just a small reward wouldn't hurt...

"Darling?"

"Yes mommy?"

"You want to ride me~?"

Kaiso jolted up

"Yes please mommy"

You swiftly picked up your strap from the side of the bed, already memorizing it's size and what it can do. Once you have it in, you pat your thighs inviting him onto your lap. Kaiso climbed on top of you, getting ready to insert the large strap. You interrupt him and push his waist downwards, causing the strap to plunge against his prostate. Kaiso let out a wince and grabbed onto your shoulders

"It hurts it hurts~"

He whispered weakly, he tried not to move to fast but he wanted more, your hands on his waist, you guided him as he slowly grinds your lap, giving you sloppy kisses on the neck.

"T-the clamps h..hurt mom...my~"

You looked at his nipples turning bright red in irritation and chuckled. Finally Kaiso started to bounce softly, whining every time the strap struck his prostate harder, and harder, and harder. Kaiso gripped onto you harshly while giving you gratitude filled hickeys. Kaiso was really loud but you enjoyed the sight of him destructing in front of your eyes, cum covering yours and his stomach.

<after a couple more rounds>

His moans were getting lazy and weak, he was tearing up with pleasure but he didn't know how much he could take anymore, he's never stopped without permission but he could meekly move his shaky legs. Kaiso suddenly stopped, his face hidden in the crook of your neck

"Aye... why'd you stop? I didn't say you could~"

You felt his legs tremble, he could barely get one word out at a time without stuttering.

"I-... I-I'm sor.... ry mommy... t-too... m...much"

You felt his tears stream down your shoulder.

"May I-I... please... fin..ish?"

You couldn't say no to his puppy like whimpers, instead you laid him down on his back taking control.

"Alright, you've learned your lesson?"

"Yes.. m-mommy"

{THE END}

𝕳𝕾𝕳𝕾𝕵𝕯𝕵𝔇ℌ𝔖𝔍𝔇🅗🅦🅙🅦🅙🅓𝗝𝗦𝗝𝗞𝗦𝗞𝗫𝗖𝓙𝓢𝓙𝓞𝓐𝓓𝓚𝓜𝓐H͜͡S͜͡J͜͡K͜͡S͜͡🅹🅹🆆🅺🆀🅻🆂🅻🆇🅿︎ꌚꈤꎇꂦꀷꂦ꒻ꅐꅐW҉K҉D҉L҉P҉S҉𝑯𝑺𝑲𝑾𝑳𝑫𝑳𝑭𝑶

𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑾𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑯𝑰 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵 𝑰 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑻 <3