Uh oh... [NSFW]

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
(•̀ᴗ•́)و

[y/n] = your name
Mino = sub male

In this scenario, you are a ruthless boss at a work office, but someone catches your eye. He was obedient and fantasize about you, who knew his fantasies might become reality.

INSERT YOUR NAME FOR Y/N
❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
Filling out another application, you sighed in annoyance. Everyone is the workplace was either terrified or tired of you, you had a bit of a temper.

[lil flashback]

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"Ma'am I'm sorry but I forgot that the papers were due today... ill have them by tomorrow!"

"NO! I wanted these papers today! Can't you do one simple task?? Eyes down. Get out of my sight THIS INSTANT!"

The employee ran out the room in tears...

[the end lol]

But there was one person who you had your eye on lately, his name was Mino. You've been eyeing him sometimes and have even caught him staring at you. You knew he would do anything you'd say, every time you ask or demand something from him, he is alert and at his best attention. He was your little puppy.

In your opinion, he was quite pretty... very pretty. He has such pretty eyes... his lips. You snapped out of your trance and looked down at your paper, you scratched your hair in exhaustion

*knock knock*

"It's unlocked"

"H-hi ma'am..."

You look up slowly at the beautiful person peeking into the doorway

"Do you need anything...?"

Mino blushed, he loved when you acknowledged him in any way.

"I... well I.. brought you s-some tea... chai?"

You signaled him to come inside, but he tripped on his own feet and spilled the tea all over the floor. You gasped in surprise, looking at the helpless boy.

"Oh no... I-I'm so sorry! I'm sorry I'll clean this up right away... I'm so sorry ma'am"

He scurried out the room before you could even say anything back, you weren't upset... at least for the first time (lmfao)
You picked up the thermos of remaining chai and vacuumed the liquid off the floor. Mino came back in with a new set of clothes looking for the stain.

"M-ma'am? I'm sorry about the spill but... where is it?"

"I cleaned it."

You gave off no expression other then blank.

"..thank you.. so much ma'am... thank you! I promise this won't ever happen again. I-I apologize ma'am"

You shushed him quickly

"S-sorry"

He whispered. You sipped the tea... then sipped it again, chai was your favorite especially coming from Mino. You got up from your seat and stood inches away from Mino. The trembling boy keeping his eyes down was fidgeting with his fingers, his cheeks turning bright red.

You lifted his chin softly to look at you. Admiring his eyes and his lips, he didn't dare take his eyes off you.

"You know, your eyes are beautiful, and your lips are so cute.."