Gentle [NSFW]

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
( ̄▽ ̄)

[y/n] = your name
Lin = sub male
Ruka = sub male
Kaiso = sub male
Dawn = sub female
Mino = sub male

In this scenario, Lin, along with others, are working as your servants. You come home from work and Lin mistakes you for one of the servants... and you're not tolerating it. Though it is his first time being punished, so you show the slightest bit of mercy

INSERT YOUR NAME 🙄
❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
Lin [L-in, male] was cleaning your room as careful as he could. Although he was a bit clumsy, he was greatly appreciative that you offered him the job as one of your servants. He wiped down all the surfaces slowly as to not knock down anything. He brought the broom and swept the floor efficiently, wiping the bit of sweat from his brow. As he walked out of the room, he closed the door carefully carrying his cleaning tools with him.

He arrived to the living room and slumped on the couch, Ruka [Rue-ka, male] and Kaiso [Kie-zo, male] playing a game of chess on the close by coffee table. You burst through the door almost stumbling over your own feet. Dropping everything in your hands, you try to catch your breath. Kaiso and Ruka jump but Lin is asleep on the couch as comfortable as ever. Ruka runs over to you and starts picking up your things.

"Thank you Ruka darling, I can do it though"

"I insist mistress, you look so tired"

You smile weakly. Kaiso approaches you and bows
"Kaiso, you know you don't have to bow"

"I try to keep it formal"

He winks at you. You chuckle.

"How's everyone?"

You ask.

"Well Dawn [like the soap, female] is in the kitchen cooking, Mino [mee-no, male] is almost done with the laundry, Lin just finished cleaning the rooms, and me and Kaiso are finished with our chores so we stopped to play chess if you don't mind"

Ruka explained

"Oh you two are perfectly fine"

You kiss them both on the cheek. Ruka walks away with your things towards you room and Kaiso takes your shoes off and fixes your hair.

"Thank you~"

"My pleasure, mistress"

You walk over to the kitchen to greet Dawn. You sneak up behind her giving her a peck on the neck. You wrap your arms around her waist from behind as she tries to focus on the stove.

"Welcome home, mistress"

Dawn giggles

"Hi darling, whatcha making?"

"Fried rice tonight, would you like anything specific?"

"Make sure to put extra green onions on my plate"

Dawns smiles, you laugh and pull away, giving Dawn a little wave as you let yourself out. You walk to the next room where Mino is, he jolts up as he notices you and stutters.

"G-good morn- I mean good evening m-mistress"

For a tall guy, he was quite self conscious and shy.

"Hi Min Min~"

You give him a warm hug and rub his back, causing him to relax.

"How much did you get done?"

"I j-just need to f-finish drying... then I'm d-done"