Bossy [NSFW]

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
UTェTU

Sean = sub male
[y/n] = Dom female

Hello!!!! I'm back for limited time so here's this to keep yall entertained!!!!

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

You walk in your office, with your head spinning. You just took Tylenol not too long ago, hoping the pain would slightly go away but it just made it more prominent.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!!"

Your boss walks in, as bright as the goddamn sun

"How are we doing team! We have a lot of new clients today so a LOT of stock changes AND many many emails with offers. Please look through every single one and report back if you see any potential. [Y/N]!! I'm putting you in charge of... everything else. Toodles!"

Toodles? What a bitch...

"Ughhh why the fuck is it always me..."
You mumbled under your breath, or at least you thought it was pretty under your breath. You saw a co worker turn to you

"What?"

Your boss emerges out of nowhere

"You have something to say? [y/n]...?"

You wanted to let your insults smack him hard across his face and show him how irritated he makes you but you gulped down your words and forced a smile

"Nope."
"No... what?"

You sighed

"No sir..."
"Good girl"

The pet name made your stomach turn... it wasn't even that it was a bad pet name, it was just even more gut wrenching when specifically HE used it in this specific circumstance, and he knew it pissed you off.

You scoff and turn back to your computer, opening up the company gmail account, slowly reading through every collaboration offer, new odd idea, spam email, but then one email looked a little off. It wasn't a spam email, it was written wayyy too informal for that, and it wasn't a business proposal, it was more like a long distance convo starter from a mysterious significant other in the form of an email

"Do people not know what text messages are or something??"

You said in your head. You read through the email and it was a... brunch invitation? To the boss?? From someone named Gloria? You thought to yourself "why the fuck would somebody even send this email to a business account???"

You look through the rest of the email and the last sentence read "can't wait to see that mighty rod ;)"

You almost puked right then and there, but as you scrolled further, there was a reply from the company. It was a jpeg image. You clicked on it and a huge dick popped up on the screen. No hair. Just a bare, red tipped dick on your screen. Your mouth flew open and you couldn't do anything but stare in shock, you couldn't even read what the corresponding caption read. As you come to your senses, you pulled out your phone and snapped a picture, making sure to get the company email address in the background, along with a picture of the previous email from Gloria. You chuckled to yourself, wondering how stupid your boss could actually be.

~ time skip ~

You swing open your bosses door, he jumps and you hear moaning coming from his computer

"[y/n]!! Shit!!"

You watch as your boss helplessly scrambles to pause the video he was watching, a bright red blush painted his face, he looked so cute...