Learn [SFW]

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

This is a lil intermission from allat smut <3

INSERT YOUR NAME AS [Y/N]
❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

You huffed as you wrote out yet again another email after writing 10 others, you were tired to the core. All your life, you've let your anger out without giving a damn.

[lil flashbacks]

"YOU STILL DONT HAVE THEM?!"

"M-ma'am, I'm so sorry I forgot! I was taking care of my kid I don't have anyone helping me, I had to pick him up from his talent show that I missed and-"

"would you shut up already??? I don't want to hear your sob story, if these papers aren't done by tomorrow I'll fire your ass and find a replacement!!"

The employee, Lio, looked at you in the eyes, pleading for mercy.

"EYES DOWN! Get out of my office. Another word and I'll have you packing your things."

Lio quickly corrected himself , leaving with soft sniffles and tear filled eyes

[another flashback]

There was a soft knock on your door,

"It's open"

Your employee Dina came in with a concerned look on her face.

"Ma'am... I... I have some bad news..."

"Jesus, just get it over with"

"Well... I sort of... spilled my coffee all over my computer, and it won't turn on..."

You huffed in frustration

"How dumb can you be? Who do you think will be paying for this new computer???"

"I'll pay for it, I promise I'll pay!"

"You better... for now go home. Jesus Christ go clean yourself up! What the hell is on your arm??"

"I-I got burned ma'am"

"You're so clumsy UGH! Just get out."

She left swiftly, quietly shutting the door after her.

[ok the end of flashback]

You finished typing a paragraph when you got out of your seat to take a walk around the office. As soon as you opened your office door, the chatter slowly died down, people dispersed their little huddles and everyone's eyes went to the floor. You felt respected and powerful, strolling around, you stopped at one employees desk, he gasped and vigorously typed on his computer, trying to ignore you strong aura.

You felt someone tug your pants lightly, causing you to turn around. There stood a small little child with light chocolate skin, the cutest little thing you've ever seen.

"Do you know where my papa went?"

You felt warm inside, pure happiness filled your heart as the clueless boy asked for his father.

"Who's your papa?"

"He's so cool! He looks like me but has green eyes"

Oh.. this was Lio's kid. He has good genes,

"Why don't you come to my office, would you like to watch a video on my computer and wait for your papa?"

The child nodded excitedly, grabbing onto your hand as you led him to your office.