Brat [NSFW]

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
~(>_<~)

Mino = sub male
[y/n] = Dom female

In this scenario, you meet Mino and he seems cold and collected, but maybe there's something hidden under that...

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

You looked at the time and finally dragged yourself out of bed, the sun rays burning your skin. Another day of slaving at the cafe. You did like your job but you hated the constant annoyance the customers brought you. Just yesterday a lady made you remake her drink 6 times because it had too much milk foam. You messily got ready, doing your hair, patting you makeup on and picking an outfit that suit your skin tone and was out the door no breakfast.

Once you clocked in and started smoothly, luckily everyone who ordered ahead was already there and waiting. Then the orders started accumulating quicker, as the time moved closer to 8 am, more and more orders flooded in and that's where your job started to get annoying. Soon no one was picking up their orders, you'd call out a name and nobody would retrieve the order, then 10 minutes later ask where their shit was. You finally switch with your employee at the cashier and it was 10x easier. Smiling at the customers and getting compliments on your looks was normal but you appreciated it.

There was this sudden wave of cold... just cold... and a man stepped in front of the cashier... definitely him.

"Give me an iced black coffee no sugar and 4 pumps of peppermint"

...what the fuck? What a psycho...

"Ok sir, what size?"
"I already said a large"

No he didn't...?

"Oh- sorry sir, a large it is. Would you like anything else?"
"Did I ask for anything else?"
".... No sir... your total will be $4.25 will that be cash, card, or digital payment?"

He pulled out his phone, looked you up and down and waited.

"Ok... digital payment it is... you can tap right there."

He tapped and just walked away... completely ignoring the tip option so you reached over and pressed "20%"

"Douche..."

Surprisingly that was the most annoying person all day, nobody else really got on your nerves. But you couldn't stop thinking about him. He had dark and soulless brown eyes, surprisingly long eyelashes, and the prettiest lips... he must have used chapstick or Vaseline of some sort there's no way someone's lips can look that good without gloss. His black silky hair reached his mid back, half up half down. But god he was so annoying. Maybe you could play with fire if he came back, teach him who really runs this shit

The next day

As you expected he came back and you thought he would want the same thing

"Good morning sir, nice to see you back. What can I get you?"
"Large iced black coffee with 4 pumps of peppermint"

Bingo.

"$4.25"
"You're not going to ask me if I want anything else?"
"Did you ask for anything else?"
".... No.."
"$4.25. Will that be cash, card or digital payment?"