Chapter I

I woke up in my mommy's room like always. Everybody was decorating and baking cakes..."Oh good morning, sweetie. Do you want to eat, Armiah?", my mom spoke to me. Oh and yes, My name is Armiah. I'm only 7 years old...wow. Anyways, My mom said we're going to celebrate my birthday tommorrow. "Oh Sweetheart. You're growing up fast. Do you still want toys for your birthday?",mom looked at me while I was eating."Mom, I only want the new toys released yesterday. It's on sale!",I still had a squeaky voice."Ok sweetie. As long as you are going to stay with me and no roming around again, ok?".

While mommy was saying that, I remembered last time that I just left and went to a random store. Luckily mom found me. "Yes mommy." I went to school and blah blah blah.

When I got home, I quickly changed my clothes, ate dinner, brushed my teeth and kissed my mom good night. When I got up, I felt different. I feel like somethings gonna happen...bad. But I just forgot about it and kissed my mom for her to wake up.

"Mom! Today is a very special day!", I was jumping on the bed while she woke up."Yes sweetie. I'm getting up.", I changed my clothes that were prepared on the chair, and did my other routines."Armiah, are you ready?",My mom peeked through the door."Yes, mommy", I grabbed my mom's hand and went on.

Mom realized it was raining. So we rode a cab. While we were in the cab, my mom brought out a gift box and handed it over to me."Open it. Happy Birthday, sweetheart.",my mom kissed me on the forehead. I opened it and there was a golden bear with bright eyes."wow!",I hugged it with a smile."It isn't what you wanted but, I knew you would like it.". We arrived by a payphone near a pizzeria full of kids.