Chapter V

It was already 6:20 am. Kids were cheering and so loud. I went to the stage and I saw Freddy and Bonnie singing. I joined them and smiled. I wonder if Foxy will come out."Hello! I'm Freddy Fazbear!",Freddy said."I'm Bonnie the bunny!",Bonnie said."And I'm Chica the chicken!", I was just going with the flow and singing."And we have.....",Freddy said."Foxy the pirate!",Foxy went out and said hi.

Everybody was terrified by the looks of Foxy. It was because he was all teared up. Everybody went out and screamed. Foxy was so sad that he promised he doesn't want to get out of Pirate Cove anymore. A police went in and saw us. He saw my broken hands. And saw Foxy's ripped cloth. He checked the Office and saw the dead man, killed by Freddy."This place is a terror! Shut this place down!", The police said."Yes, sir", The others said."Oh no",I whispered.

I ran to the Pirate cove and cheked Foxy."Foxy! They said they're shuting the place down!",I shouted. Foxy was looking at that necklace again."Oh Foxy. I wish we could just go back to the past and change it. But we just can't.",I went near Foxy and kissed his cheek. He didn't speak to me, neither move to give a sign. He was just staring at that necklace. Playing the music, with a small ship in it. The song really is comfortable."Foxy, whenever you need me, I'm just here. No matter what.", I said and left the Pirate Cove.

I was shocked, Police were surrounding the place and checking everything."Hey! There's one more!",one of them said. Police were running towards me."No! I'm innocent! I swear!", I said crying. Suddenly I saw Foxy biting the police that held me."Foxy! No!",I shouted. The police pushed him and pulled us both. I realized Foxy's jaw was broken. Foxy was just on the floor. The police pushed us in a box. I felt a bit dizzy. And I fell asleep.

Finally,I woke up in a dark place. Foxy, Bonnie and Freddy was with me."Foxy!",I said quietly."Foxy are you okay?",he opened his eyes and saw me."Chica, where are we?",He said with a broken voice."I don't know but at least we're safe ok?",I replied. Someone entered the room."Oh, you are awake. Welcome back", Someone said. He came closer to us."Freddy?!", We both shouted.