Chapter VIII

"What happened?!",Freddy asked."I pissed Bon bon, so they attacked me and broke me.", Bonnie explained."I had enough of this! Ye should all attack when they're here.",Foxy said. Bon bon and CC entered the room. "Oh look you found him. Poor Bonnie. Oh and we knew you were here so that we could trap you.", Bon bon explained. Freddy punched Bon bon and started a fight."Freddy! No!",I shouted.

I felt a hand on my neck and I couldn't breathe. I saw CC a little on my side and kicked her. "Ow! Why? Are you jealous cause we're the new ones?!",CC shouted and jumped on me. I felt so angry inside that I already felt darkness. My eyes turned red and my teeth grew longer like a shark.

"THIS ISN'T OVER CC!",I kicked CC so hard and she hit her head on the wall. Frederick entered the room and was shocked. "What's happening here?! Who started this?!",He asked. Freddy pointed at me and Foxy."What?!",Foxy shouted and tried to run to Freddy but I pulled him."Sorry Foxy...",Freddy whispered. Foxy got even mad."I had enough of you two! Now you're gonna stay in the Party room. Girls please.",Frederick let Bon Bon and CC drag us to the Party room.

When we got to the party room, Foxy was looking at his necklace again."Foxy, as long as we're together. I'm already happy.",I kissed Foxy's cheek. Foxy smiled and closed his necklace. "Chica, can I ask ye something?",he said."Sure.",I replied and nodded."Could you be--",Foxy said but someone opened the door and peeped."Hey Fox, Fazbear wants to see you.",Mangle said. Foxy stood up and followed Mangle. I went by the door to check on Foxy and I saw them hugging. I felt so jealous that I want to go out and kill Mangle.

So I slammed the door open and ran to Mangle. I kicked her until she hit the wall and her suit got off. "Chica?! Why are you here?!",Foxy asked."YOU WERE HUGGING!!",I shouted."My hand was stuck ok?!",Bon bon and CC ran to the hallway and saw us."Hey!",CC shouted and she ran to me but I grabbed her and threw her to Mangle."Ow! My beak!",CC cried. CC's beak was stuck in Mangle's other head. I wonder why she had another head when I got her suit off.

N/A:

Sorry for this chapter, and sorry for all the weird parts...I kinda ran out of ideas...and I was too lazy to type XD hope you're enjoying the story so far!